Chapter XIII.

"Kirsten, are you awake?" I heard Thor's voice in a hushed whisper. I slowly blinked my eyes open to see him sitting at the edge of my bed.

I looked around to see only him in my room. "Thor, what are you doing?" I asked, sitting up a little. "I made it my own personal mission to wake you." He smiled.

But it faded when he saw my wrists. He looked very upset, as he took them in his hands softly.

"I am sorry for letting you endure such pain." He placed small kisses on both of my wrists, and I tried not to giggle like a little school girl.

"It's fine, Thor." I told him, but he didn't seem to think so. "No, it is not. I should have been there to protect you." His voice had a hint of guilt in it.

"Well I'm fine now." I smiled, and he did, too. "Thank you for being such a sweetie." I leaned forward to press a kiss to his cheek.

He blushed a light pink, looking at his hands. Thor was.. Blushing? This was a rarity. "You are extremely welcome."

Taking my hand in his, he kissed the back of it softly. With that, he stood up, leaving the room..

וו×

"Good morning!" I beamed, walking in the kitchen where everyone was either seated at the table or just standing around. They all gave small "good mornings."

They weren't the best morning people.

"Kirsten, I saw Thor leave your room earlier. You want to talk about that?" Natasha smirked, and I rolled my eyes at her. I noticed Steve shift awkwardly in his seat.

"He spends more time in her room than his own." Clint joked. "He might as well move in. I have a spare blow up mattress." Tony offered seriously.

"He just woke me up, that's all." I told them, hopefully to shut them up. "Good morning, people of Midgard. What shall we feast on this glorious new day?"

Thor asked, walking in. I choked on my bacon at the sight of him. He was just putting a T-shirt on, and his abs were so.. Beautiful.

He kissed the side of my face while he walked by to get him a cup for his orange juice. "What did I just witness?" Bruce questioned, looking around at everyone's expressions.

Steve stood up, leaving without a word. "What's up with him?" Clint asked quietly. "I'll go check." I said, setting my fork down on my plate.

This was about to be a huge mess..

× Steve, why you leeeavee.? lol -GxddessK