Chapter IX.

"Steve, what's happening?!" I yelled. I looked up to see him fighting the most hideous, pale thing with black eyes. Once I yelled, it stopped to look at me.

"I want her." His lips formed an ugly smirk. "You can't have her, Malekith." Steve defended. Malekith?

"Kirsten, get them out of here." Steve said, referring to all the innocent bystanders. "No, no. Stay Kirsten." Malekith said, and I got up anyway.

With shaking hands, I began leading people out the other side of the destroyed restaurant. Steve and Malekith continued fighting, but I got everyone out safely.

I stood by helplessly watching Steve take hit after hit. The only thing protecting him was his shield. "Steve!" Malekith hit him right in his chest, sending him flying 15-20 feet back.

I ran over to where Steve was lying on the ground, and he was wincing in pain. "Girl, come here." Malekith spoke, beckoning for me. I gave him a crazed look.

Did he really think I was going with him? He's out of his mind. Walking over to me, he put a single arm around my waist. "Let me go!"

I slapped, and scratched, and kicked, but it did no good. He was too strong. He began walking back over to his ship.

I was still trying to free myself, although it wasn't really working. "Steve!" I yelled for him. He continued to lay still on the ground.

Off in the near distance, I heard a loud, angry scream. Was that.. Bruce? "Malekith, let her go!" Hulk yelled, and Malekith looked at him.

Nick, Thor, Tony, Clint, and Natasha all stood beside him. Malekith chuckled saying "She has what I need. And I'm not leaving here without her."

What did I have? "Malekith, I don't want to have to do this the hard way. Hand her over." Nick stepped forward. "I'm sorry, but I can't do that."

This guy was really putting up a fight. Malekith stepped inside the ship, and the door shut behind us.

He threw me in a corner, locking my hands together with handcuffs. "Where are you taking me?" I asked, and he didn't even turned around to acknowledge me.

"Just enjoy the ride.."