Chapter XLI.

I wiped the tears that ran down my face, Natasha and Pepper trying to comfort me. "It's okay, Kirsten." Pepper said, handing me more mayonnaise.

That's right.

My #1 pregnancy craving was mayonnaise. "I-I just don't get it." I sniffled, eating a spoonful of mayo. It was actually good.

"Kirsten, why must you cry?" Thor asked, entering the room. He must've just woken up. After all, it was 10:26 in the morning.

"She's crying over a kid's show." Natasha tried to hold back her laugh as she spoke. "A child's television program?" Thor furrowed his eyebrows.

He walked over, beckoning for Natasha and Pepper to scoot out the way. "It hurts me to see you cry, my love." He rested his hand on my face, rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

"I know, I know." I muttered, setting my mayo on the coffee table. "Hey Kirsten, your doctor's appointment is at- Woah, are you okay?"

Clint walked in the room, calendar in hand. "I'm fine, Clint," I spoke, blowing my nose. "What were you saying?" Thor kissed my face repeatedly as Clint answered.

"Your doctor's appointment is at 12." He told me, and I nodded. I almost forgot. Is this what the call pregnancy brain?

Clint left the room, and Thor rested his head on my shoulder. I slowly ran my hand through his hair. "I love you." He mumbled in my neck.

I laughed at how it tickled, causing him to chuckle along with me. "I love you, too. Can someone wake me up at 11, so I can get ready?"

I questioned, stretching out. I was going to rest a bit. "Sure boo." Natasha answered, eating a handful of caramel popcorn.

I got comfortable in Thor's lap, closing my eyes..