31: Happy Christmas? PART 3

December 25
Christmas Day

It does not matter that Peter Parker is nearly seventeen. When he woke up, he put on his slippers and ran to his parent's room. He knocked on the door and burst in, grinning. Tony was awake and was sat up against the headboard with his glasses on, reading something on his tablet. Steve was still asleep, arms curled around his husband's waist.

"Hey Pete," Tony said quietly, as to not wake Steve.

"Hey dad," replied Peter, talking normally and not caring about his volume because it's Christmas and Steve should be awake, of all people. He walked over to the bed and sat down, poking Steve in the shoulder over and over, repeating the same three words while he did so; "Pops, wake up." Steve eventually groaned and opened an eye.

"Hey bud," he yawned, nuzzling his face further into Tony's side.

"Babe, get up. It's Christmas," Tony reminded him.

"Yeah Pops, Christamas!" Peter said excitedly. Steve laughed and sat up.

"Alright, alright, fine. Why don't you go wake everyone else up and we'll meet you down in the kitchen?" Peter nodded eagerly and started off. "And Pete," he called. Peter's head poked back though the doorway.

"Yeah Pops?"

"You know the rules. No looking at the tree." Peter huffed but nodded and ran off.

He went to Clint's room first and made sure to knock before entering. When he walked inside, he saw both Clint and Pietro were fast asleep. He decided to heavily abuse this opportunity and closed the door, pressed his hands to the wall, and climbed.

Peter knew it was a heavy risk, blatantly using his powers like this in front of his family. But he did know two things; 1) Clint Barton is deaf and falls into the category of heaviest sleepers on the planet, and 2) So does Pietro Maximoff.

Peter stood on the ceiling, literally, and reached down to his foot. He pulled off a slipper and held it above Clint's head. Then he let it go. The slipper fell and hit Clint's head with a dull thud. Clint did nothing but make a noise and shuffle closer to Pietro. Peter took off his other slipper and dropped it on Pietro's head with another dull thud. Like his romantic partner, Pietro did nothing. Peter decided to take it one step furthur.

He pressed two fingers, his middle and his ring, to the palm of his hand. Webs shot from his wrist to the ceiling. Peter held onto the web and slowly lowered himself down, closer to the bed. With one hand holding himself up on the web attached to the roof, he reached with the empty hand to the nightstand and grabbed Clint's hearing aids. He put one in his uncles ear and yelled, "UNCLE CLINT, WAKE UP!" before snapping the web and dropping onto the bed between his uncles.

Clint jumped back so far that he actually fell off the bed. Pietro groaned loudly and snuggled more under the blanket. Clint got back on the bed, glaring at his nephew. "Was that really necessary? Did you have to fuckin' jump on me?" he questioned. Peter shrugged.

"It woke you up, didn't it?"

"No, I'm still asleep Peter," Clint said sarcastically, rolling his eyes at the brunet.

"Can you two stop yelling?" Pietro groaned from under the blanket. Clint ripped the blanket down, exposing a shirtless Pietro to the cold air of the room.

"Not really," he said loudly. Pietro glared at his boyfriend and pulled the blanket back up around himself.

"Come on guys, it's Christmas," Peter reminded them. "You have to get up. I'll go get everyone else. See you!" And with that, Peter put on his slippers and went off down the hall once again.