16

Nicole (2 Month Later)

Short but very important chapter.

Two months after Xander left, everything seemed to slow down. Xander was awaiting trial but I've went to visit him as much as possible. His lawyers said he could be looking at 5-7 years since the pictures taking showed the scars healing.

I just got back from the atm machine so that I could track how much I was spending since Xander never game me the login information to his account.

My phone rung and it was my mother. The was the only person I've told about the situation.

"What have you decided?" She asked. Her voice wasn't as warm and welcoming as it normally was whenever she called.

"I'm going through with it." I told her.

"Listen, what your doing is abortion is dirty business so do your research."

"Okay, I'll call you soon."

I was laying on the bed scrolling through all of the possible 4 to 5 star clinics that I could have my procedure done by. I've called 4 so far to get a feel of how their service is, but I'm not liking them.

"Last one for tonight." I mumbled while reaching for my phone on the other side of the bed. I dialed the number and held the phone up to my ear. A lady answered the phone and started asking me all types of questions.

"Okay, so you told me you wanted the pill, and that your 16 weeks, right?" She said confirming.

"Yes." I replied nervously.

"Okay can I have your first and last name?" She asked. I could hear typing in the background.

"Yes it's Nicole... Thompson." I said looking down at the credit card in my hand.

"Okay, the total for the service came out to be $650. You will be given two pills. The first should be taken at the clinic when you come and the second will be two weeks after to rid your body of any the fetus leaves behind. I'm required to ask this by law, so does the child's father know anything about this?"

"Y-yes, he agreed."

"And are you positive that this is your choice? Adoption is-"

"Yes I'm positive." I said getting irritated and cutting her off."

"Okay can I have the credit card number and the expiration date?"