21

Nicole

"I need this now. Are you sure you don't have an extra one in the back?" I asked.
To all
"Ma'am, it's 2 in the morning and your looking for an inflatable belly. We don't sale those here. Look online or something." A rude worker said.

"Of all things you sale here you don't carry them?" I squinted my eyes as I looked at his name tag. "Okay, Ben. I'll just call your manager in the morning and report you for... not helping me."

"Go ahead there are cameras everywhere."

"Fuck you. Fuck whatever the name of this store is and fuck your mom for giving you such a lame ass name. Fuck-"

"No, see that's where you messed up. I have no idea why you want a fake belly. This shit sounds like a Lifetime movie. You can take you and your not pregnant self out of my store, honey."

"Your store? I need the manager. MAN-"

"Yes my store. You never saw a black owner before? I guess there is a first for everything. This is my store and I don't sale fake stomachs to hoes like you who want to ruin stuff. Goodbye." He said going back to stocking.

"Whatever." I said turning on my heels. Some people just make me upset. I walked out of the store into the cold air. I rushed over to my car almost slipping a few times with the ice on the ground.

I still have a little time on my hands before I start showing, but it's only a matter of time. I unlocked my car door and turned the heater on as soon as I turned the car on.

On the way back home, I started thinking heavily about everything. Xander was out on bail, but he could probably just be put away forever right? I mean they're going go believe me before they believe him.

My mind started wondering a little to far to the gruesome side, but I knew I couldn't do anything on my own.

What chance does a small girl like me have against him? Unless he's asleep, but what if he wakes up?

I continued my drive home and walked in on Xander asleep on the couch. I took my nude stilettos off and went to take a warm bath.

Tonight was not going to be the night.

Odell

Okay, don't be upset with me, but there's this girl I was messing- nope.

Crystal don't be mad, but this girl I fuc- Nope.

Crystal I know we literally just got engaged, but I wanted to let you know that this girl I messed around with a long time ago keeps fucking popping up everywhere and I don't need any assumptions airing, so I'm just letting you know this now. Maybe.

This girl I knew a little before I met Crystal came out of nowhere and know she's telling everyone I'm her fiancé. I heard from a few people that she's going around and flaunting a small ass ring on the wrong finger and saying I bought it for her.

I was trying to figure out how to stop her and tell Crystal before this gets out to the public. It's crazy how fast things get around.

"Odell! Look at what Sonny did!" Kordell yelled from downstairs. Lord help me.

I walked downstairs and was greeted by Trix on the floor and my other snacks spread out everywhere.

"What the hell?" I mumbled.

"You did this Sonny?" I asked to see what his response would be. He closed his eyes and shook his head no.

"Aye, let's go get some pizza, and then hide upstairs so Crystal clean it up." I said picking up Sonny and my keys.

------------
I would have been pissed if my child did that, but he's so cute!