22

3 weeks later.

Xander

"H-How long do you have before your trial?" Nicole asked stirring pasta.

"A long time, why?" I asked sitting down on the barstool. I grabbed my MacBook Pro and opened it going to Chase.

"Just asking." She said placing the spoon on the side on the stove. Nicole had been avoiding eye contact with me for the longest and I knew something had to be up. "Look Xander I really need to talk to you, but I need you to be understanding.

I just nodded while logging into the bank account. "So umm, a few weeks ago..." she trailed off and started tearing up. "I had a miscarriage Xander. And I was afraid to tell you because I didn't know how you would react." By now she was crying uncomfortably and it was getting annoying.

"When exactly did it happen?" I asked scrolling through the past transactions.

"Uh, on the 30th." Her tone was very uneasy. Part of me was happy because I wasn't trying to be a father to her kid. I didn't need a obnoxious demon running around asking me to by this and that.

"Xander why aren't you saying anything!"

"How the fuck did you spend this much money?" I yelled trying not to get to angry.

"W-w-"

"$400 and Sephora? Really? You look the same every damn day. $250 at Victoria Secret, this list going on forever and-"

My eyebrows furrowed, "650?"

"Did you really miscarry?" I asked standing up as anger started forming.

She looked down and played with her fingers.

"What was the point of telling me you were pregnant if you were going to kill the damn baby?!"

"I didn't kill it. I just..."

"You just what? You not sick, you and I both know you had the money to raise the damn child, what the fuck Nicole!"

Nicole

Xander walked back and forth with his hands on his head for about 2 long minutes. I didn't know what to do. I was scared and worried that he might attack me like he did Crystal.

I slowly backed up toward the counter near the silverware and grabbed a knife as he finally stopped and stared down at me.

"You sure you wanna go there? I'm sorry to tell you this, but you can't really do nothing with a butter knife Nicole you can't be that dumb."

I looked down at my hands and reached for a parring knife. Small and dandy. "Things didn't have to be this way." I told Xander as he still approached me.

"You right. They didn't."

"You could have left her a long time ago. When we first started messing around." I realized how close he was and held the knife up.

"I don't think you want to do that, I mean if you do..." he paused and took a step back extending his arms, "you got access right here."

I looked at his chest and tried to pull my arm down, but it was as if I was frozen.

"Weak ass bitch." He said taking the knife out of my hand. "You know you really caused me to lose important stuff in my life. My fiancé, my job, my child if he was really mines, shoot what else?" He said as a devious smirk grew on his face.

"P-please don't kill me." I mumbled.

"Why shouldn't I? You'd do the world a favor if you died. Nobody wants you. Nobody. Your a arrogant little hoe who is quick to jump."

I watched as he brung the blade up and back down. Repeatedly.

"January 3rd, 1990 to March 4th, 2016."

--------------------

I noticed a lot of people are doing ask the characters so I want to try it.

Ask your questions below.

Xander?

Odell?

Crystal?

Anyone else?