30

Sorry for the extremely late chapter, but please comment and vote.

Crystal

"Look, before I go with you I have to tell you something." I said avoiding eye contact with Odell. He had come to take me back Jersey with him, but I never told my parents that I wasn't going with them out of fear of him not wanting me anymore.

I also decided that I couldn't just keep it a secret as much as I wanted to. He had to know. "What?" He said as he let out a deep sigh. I could hear the urgency and confusion.

"I was pregnant bef-

"And you never told me?" He asked standing up from the side of the hospital bed. "What the hell Crystal?" He brought his hands to his head and let out a mumble.

"I was going to tell you Odell, I swear." My voice cracked as tears slowly rolled down my checks.

"When?"

"I don't know what day it was but it was a week after I left. I'd taken the test and then I went to the doctor and to your house afterwards, but I don't think you were there."

"Bullshit." He said clearly frustrated.

"You don't believe me?"

"Hell no, because the last time I fucking saw you, you told me you was just gone go be with Xander."

"I didn't mean it Odell. And look where the hell I'm at now Odell." I said holding my hand up and pointing at the hospital band on my arm. "I'm not about to prove everything to you, but I was due on the 9th, and I wanted the baby just as much as you."

The room was silent until I heard a knock on the door I quickly wiped my face and was greeted by a nurse who handed me my discharge papers. I took them and sat them on the small table near the bed and looked at Odell who was putting his coat on.

"I'll just go home when my parents." I said going into the bathroom. I changed into sweats and a white t-shirt.

"So then I lose you again? You ain't going to no fucking Missouri. Hurry up and get ready so I don't have to deal with them." He sat back down in the chair and pulled his phone out.

After rolling my eyes I went into the bathroom and put on a new outfit my mom had bought me. I texted my mom to let her know I was leaving and turned my phone off so I didn't have to deal with her nagging me.

.
.
.

The whole ride to the airport was silent and tiring, but being able to eat real food was exciting. The hospital food only consisted of unflavored rice and nasty cold chicken. 

Odell, who was seated behind the driver was still on his phone scrolling and then typing. I didn't now what was going through his mind and that scared me, it also hurt that he didn't believe me, but I was happy he still wanted me around.

Odell

Sydney: can you come over so we could talk?

Me: tonight.

Sydney: Ok.

What the hell did she want to talk about?

I cussed myself out mentally, knowing damn well I shouldn't have agreed to go over there. I looked over at Crystal whose eyes were closed and sighed. She looked skinnier and lighter than when I last saw her. Her hair was up in a bun, but in the hospital I could tell it was cut.

I knew I was going to have to get Crystal to fall asleep before I went to be so that she wouldn't be asking questions. If Sydney tells me she's pregnant, I don't know what the hell I'm going to do and I sure as hell don't know how I would ever tell Crystal. It would break her heart.

When we boarded the plane, I waited for Crystal to fall asleep before deciding to just call Sydney, I was to anxious to know what Sydney had to say, so I called her line to see what was up.

She answered on the 4th ring surprisingly, I usually call her and see picks up right away.

"Hello." She said whispering. "I thought we said tonight?"

"Something came up." I lied. "Wha'chu need to talk to me about?"

"Umm, I'd prefer to tell you in person."

"Well you not gone see me in person, stop tripping and tell me." I said letting out a sigh.

"Alright then. I just had an abortion and I found out I have Chlamydia." She dished it all out just like that. Part of me wondered if I should've waited. "Hello?" She said continuously.

"Who the hell you get Chlamydia from? You been sleeping around? Please be honest."

"Don't you care more about the baby?" She questioned.

"Did you care about the baby?" I was being blunt and truthful, I know damn well she didn't want kids. She just wanted money and to be famous on Instagram.

"How fucking dare you. Of course I cared about the baby, but since you apparently saved Fiona, I care about my body more." I looked over at Crystal who was looking dead at me.

"You told me you were done with her." She yelled.
"Should've known you're stupid bitch ass was trapping me."