25

Sydney

"Can you please move faster? I don't have all day." I asked the old lady behind the counter at Starbucks.

"I'm trying ma'am, my body is just slowing down, sorry for the inconvenience." She said with a small smile while handing me my Latte.

"Well maybe it's time for you to retire, your like... ancient." I said tugging the coffee from her hands. "I'd also recommend a little more denture glue and a push up bra."

She gasped in awe and looked down at her breast. "Umm, have a nice day?" She said turning toward a door that said employees only.

Sometimes my patience runs thin when things take long. Women like her belong in a nursing home.

I walked outside to see Odell standing on the street looking as if he'd seen a ghost. "You okay?" I asked him pushing him a little.

"N-yeah I'm fine. Look I got to take you home real quick something just came up with football." He said quickly opening the door for me to sit down in the car.

"Are you sure?" I asked pulling out my buzzing phone.

He nodded and pulled off. I knew something was wrong, but I wasn't going to stress it. The car ride was awkwardly silent and he was super focused on the road so I thought that it would be a great idea to flaunt my new NFL boyfriend on Snapchat.

Odell didn't even notice that I took the picture of us. I saved the photo and put it on Instagram too, with the caption, 'He definitely upgraded😍', soon enough thousands of likes and comments began pouring in. I couldn't help but laugh at the hate comments. One of them said, yeah he upgraded to a gold digger.

The Shaderoom was also quick to grab my photo and post it on his page. Just more free publicity for me, I thought smiling as Odell pulled up to my house.

"I'll call you later." He said uneasily and took off just as soon as I closed the door.

Xander

"Wake yo ass up Crystal." I yelled pouring warm water on her. She'd been here for 4 and a half months, and this is payback for her cheating on me.

"I got something to show you baby." I said roughly tearing the duct tape off of her mouth.

At this point I knew she wasn't afraid of me. She was beginning to get used to being here in this dark ass basement in the middle of nowhere. I moved out here after missing trial and had someone bring Crystal to me. I should've know her black ass was messing around on me. I mean if you don't give a girl none, she gone go get it somewhere else. I'm especially mad at her for fucking an NFL player. She just had to get a nigga with more money to rub it in my face.

I pulled up the picture that everyone has been posting with some chic and Odell and showed it to her. I smirked as she just stared at the picture and began to tear up.

"You didn't expect his ass to come looking for you or anything right? I mean look at this girl though." I scrolled through her page showing he'd different photos of the girl. "This girl body is a 10 Crystal and you probably a 7-8, hers is  probably fake, but damn, it got a nigga getting hard already."

I put the take back over her mouth and stood up. "You know what I just realized Crystal? You don't have anyone now. Especially after I called your parents to let them no what a real hoe you are. I up the stairs and shut the lights off. "See you Sunday baby."

I'm not going to lie. Sometimes I feel bad for treating her like that and sometimes I even for get that she's down there. I had to put a reminder on my phone to tell me to feed her every other day.

----------
Comment.
Follow.
Vote.

Sydney?

Xander?

Odell?

Crystal?

Anything else?