Chapter Forty-Nine: Gotta Be You

"I wish it was still summer. Look! It's only a quarter after twelve and I feel like I've been here a whole year already," Sarah moaned as she walked with Tammy. We were doing the opening scene of the musical, Sarah was Jan and Tammy was playing Marty. We all had the scripts in our hands since it was our first run through and no one had memorized their lines yet.

"Yeah, what a drag! Hey you wanna sit here?" Tammy pointed to the right side of the stage, where a lunch table was set up. Both of them dropped their bags on the table, sitting down at it.

"Look over there! Rizzo and Frenchy are coming!" Sarah pointed off stage where I was located. I took a deep breath before strutting onto the stage, which was difficult when I was trying to read the fine print. 

"Hey! Hey! Hey! So well, here we are again. This time we're seniors and we're gonna rule the school!" I tried my best to sound like a bitch, which wasn't hard when I was pretending to be Kelly... Oops, did I just say that? I'm a little grouchy from waking up so early and having to see her practically throw herself at Harry during warmups. I went and sat down next to Tammy, flipping my ponytail.

"Girls, guess what?" Sarah squealed, waving the hand that wasn't holding the book in the air to grab our attention. "Frenchy is bringing a new chick named Sandy. She seems cool! Maybe we can let her be a Pink Lady?"

"Just what we need! Another chick hanging around!" I huffed. After this line, we all closed our books at looked at Mrs. Coats, ready for the next instructions. Everyone in the audience clapped at our scene, my cheeks turning the slightest pink.

"Very good! I like the emotion," she commentend. "You girls can come down from the stage. Next scene is Frenchy and Sandy's opening. Everyone else can have a lunch break!" People began to shift, most of us leaving to go eat in the hall and hang out while Mrs. Coats broke the musical into small scenes for us to go through. When we first got here, we spent a long time talking about Grease and just reading the script. After we did physical and vocal warmups, Mrs. Coats wanted us to actually get on stage and try putting actions to the words. Lunch break couldn't have come faster.

I walked out of the door into the hall, where people were grouped together and sitting in circles on the floor. I saw Sarah and Zayn sitting next to each other and I started to head over there before a large hand grabbed my arm. "Follow me," he managed to pull me out of the main hall into a smaller one, opening a dark room. He pushed us in, flicked the lights on and shutting the door behind him and locking it.

"What are we doing in the dressing room?" I turned to look at Harry, my breath getting caught in my throat. He was stunning with his curls pushed to one side, his tank top showing off his tan muscles, and black mesh shorts stopped at his knee to show off his strong calfs. I bit my lip as he gave me his picture perfect smirk, his large hands wrapping around my waist.

"What aren't we doing in the dressing room?" He countered, his minty breath fanning over my face causing my knees to wobble slightly. "Do you know how much torture it is to see you prance on stage in those damn shorts that shows off your fucking sexy legs? And your little tank top?" His hands danced down my back, squeezing my ass. 

"Harry!" I squealed, gasping at his actions. "What's gotten into you?"

"I swear Chrissy, you're killing me slowly. Just shut up," he smiled before he pulled me in for a kiss. I couldn't hold back my moan at contact. His lips were pure bliss that did crazy things to me. I couldn't get Harry out of my head anymore. He was everywhere, even when I was trying to just hang out with the girls. He sent me cheeky risky texts. What if Elizabeth caught us one day?

He bit my bottom lip causing me to jump in surprise. I couldn't hold my own hands back as they traveled up his arms and to his chocolate curls. Harry let out his own moan as I fisted them, pulling on them roughly. Our lips disconnected as Harry continued to moan. His husky voice caused goosebumps to appear at the sound. "Harry, I-I-uhh, I mean-" The words disappeared as he attached his lips onto my neck. He left feverish kisses up and down, biting and pulling at my skin. He grabbed my earlobe between his teeth, tugging on it softly, causing a moan to tumble out of my mouth. 

Kryptonite ;One Direction;On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara