Chapter Twenty-Eight: Three's a Crowd

The next day, all my mind could think of was Harry. I couldn’t get those damn curls out of my mind. Everything reminded me of him. I could hardly focus on my homework. Growing more and more frustrated, I ran a hand through my hair. I slammed the pencil down on the blank sheet of paper in front of me. I couldn’t write an essay about the civil war when every sentence started with “Then, Harry Styles walked to the battle line and tested my limits.” I sighed loudly and put my head in my hands. A loud ding filled the air, causing me to jump. I looked down at my phone lighting up.

Harry: Be ready at 7

Chris: What??? Why?

Harry: Wearing something nice and warm xxx

Chris: Harry! WHAT THE HELL

Chris: Answer me! Whats at 7?

Chris: I hate you Harry Styles!

I placed my phone back down on the kitchen table where I had been doing homework. The clock read 6, I should probably be getting ready. If Harry made me fail any of my classes this year, I was going to castrate the poor boy.

The doorbell rang as I grabbed my scarf. I checked my outfit one last time, making sure I looked presentable. My long blonde hair was down, but my bangs were french braided and clipped off of my face. I had on black tights with a popping red dress, the dress hit four inches above my knees. I borrowed a pair of simple black flats from my mom and paired the outfit with a black motorcycle jacket. I grabbed my white scarf and wrapped it around my neck. I quickly turned off the lights and walked to the front door. I opened it to see Harry looking at his phone. I cleared my throat awkwardly, thoughts of last night still burned in my head.

“You look ravishing,” he leaned against the doorframe, a mix between a smile and smirk stared at me. Harry was wearing blue jeans, converse, and a white dress shirt. I just about died looking at him. He had a long beige trench coat in his hands. Harry could wear anything and pull it off. “Ready to go?”

“Where are we going anyways?” I said I stepped out of my apartment, locking it up behind me.

“On a date.” He shrugged and said nothing more as he grabbed my hand.

“To?” I prompted. Harry just looked down at me with a grin, his dimples were perfect. Every day, Harry just seemed to get prettier and prettier. In a manly pretty way of course.

“You’ll see.”

“Harry-”

“That’s my name, don’t wear it out. On the second hand, I’d love for you to wear it out.” He winked as he opened my car door open for me. I slid into the passenger seat with a smile on my face.

~

“You’re kidding me, right? Luke Skywalker was nothing compared to the great and mighty Anakin Skywalker!” I glared as I jabbed at my pasta.

“Anakin Skywalker is such a badass! I mean- he’s Darth Vader for crying out loud! Tell me it can’t get any cooler then that.”

“It can get cooler then that.” I rolled my eyes. I can’t believe I was sitting at a small table for two against the wall of fancy restaurant Harry Styles and we were arguing about Star Wars.