Chapter Ten: As Dawn Rises

"Hey Christina?" The boy said as he leaned over the table.

"Yea, honey?" I said as I looked up from my ice cream.

"You have something on your lips." He said with a cheesy smile. My hand reached up to brush it off when he stopped me. "Let me get it for you," his eyes slipped close, his head inching towards mine. I felt my own eyes slip close, waiting for his lips to meet mine.

My eyes snapped open when I felt myself being moved. All I could feel was something hard beneath me and hair tickling my hands. I slowly lifted my head, nearly letting out a loud scream. The clock told me it was around 5:20; the sun wasn't even up yet. I felt myself being shifted again which caused my eyes to snap forward. Underneath me was a warm Harry Styles' chest. My hands were currently tangled in his mass of curls, my fingers subconsciously playing with them. When I heard a soft moan escape his lips, I nearly jumped out of my skin. Harry turned his head with open eyes to look at me.

"Did I wake you?" I said in a whisper.

"Maybe," he said with a small smile. I took the time to look around the room, noticing how Tammy was missing. She probably went and crashed in Abi's room. Louis was on the floor with a makeshift pillow and a bundle of blankets. Liam was curled up in a ball on the opposite side of the couch that also held a sleeping Abigail. Niall had her in his arms; their heads leaning against each other's. Sarah was cuddled with Zayn, his hands resting on her upper back, probably making sure she didn't fall off the couch.

I let out a yawn, causing Harry to chuckle softly. I put my hand over his mouth, signaling him to be quite so we didn't wake anyone. "Follow me," I said quietly as I slid off of him. I pulled my dress down, making sure I wasn't flashing anyone. I held my hand out to Harry to help him off the couch. Once he was on his feet, our hands disconnected quickly. Grabbing the bucket of leftover candy and a liter of sprite, we made it up the stairs quietly. I led Harry into Abigail's guest room. 

The room was simple with a queen size mattress, matching white sheets, two white besides tables, a dresser, and various paintings hung in the room. I set the candy down on the bed as I got on it and sat cross legged. I had on hot shorts under, so even if Harry, for some odd reason, was trying to sneak a peek would be unable. Harry closed the door quietly and copied me, sitting on the bed.

"Did you know you moan my name in your sleep?"

"I do not," I said as I rolled my eyes. My cheeks couldn't help but heat up, thinking of the dream that I had of him again.  "You just wish I do."

"I'd rather you moan my name when you are awake," the boy said with a cheeky smile. It was just him begin his natural self- totally platonic and not flirtatious, I told my brain.

"You're hilarious."

"I know I am," Harry grinned at me. "Are you ready for today?"

"What's today?"

"The interview! We finally announce to the world we have a very saucy relationship." My eyes widened. I completely forgot.

"There is nothing saucy about us," I said as I opened a pack of gummy worms, shoveling one in. I was starving but if I tried to do anything in the kitchen, I know someone would wake up and then everyone would be up in a grouchy mood.

"Right, I forgot. You're a virgin. Maybe I could take your eyeball," Harry said as he jokingly got up and tried to climb on me.

"Get off of me!" I said with a soft giggle. "Take my eyeball? That sounds morbid."

"You don't know what an eyeball is?" Harry said in a cute voice. I hated to admit it... But I was already hooked on his accent. I gave him a shove.

"What is it?"