Fact of the day

If you feel sad after a break up, eat bananas, it releases dopamine, the happiest hormone.

Don't like plain raw bananas? Try to take advantage of this time and cook/bake something or learn to cook/bake something with bananas!

My favorite banana foods!

Banana egg rolls

Banana Bread

Banana pancakes

My personal favorite banana recipes my family and I have created below

Banana  Sandwich/Toast: Super easy but filling and can be somewhat nutritious if you never have stuff like this or want to switch things out to make it healthier. This is general idea, so move things around and add things to make it preferable to your palate! 

-Any sandwich bread! I like to use sprouted vegan bread or just plain whole wheat or whole grain bread. (I am not vegan or a healthy person by all means, I just PERSONALLY do not LOVE the taste of plain white bread and I have an issue with not eating fiber so it's a win win situation. But use any sandwich bread you'd like!) 

- Cookie butter or Hazelnut Spread. My favorite brands are Trader Joes smooth cookie butter and my favorite hazelnut spread is the not popular brand sold at Costco! You could probably use peanut or any nut butter but I will be honest and say I can not stand any nut butter :)

-Seeds and Nuts! I use chia seeds, flax seeds, and pecans! 

-Cinnamon!

-Bananas 

This can be served as a sandwich or as slices of toast! I spread the spread and then add banana slices and sprinkle the seeds and nuts over and add cinnamon over it. 

Banana Milkshake

My family used to make this as breakfast drink all the time! Its filling as well, and addictive! 

- Banana (Ripe)

-  Chocolate milk powder or chocolate syrup

- Cinnamon

- Any type of Milk (any neutral tasting milk, I've tried this with vanilla flavored nut milks and itdidnt turn out so good but try whatever you think you would like!)

- Optional add ins I add sometimes for nutrition value or to make it more filling

-  Oats

- Chia Seeds

- Flax seeds

I use one banana and 2  cups of milk. I add 2 tablespoons of the chocolate form I use and sprinkle in cinnamon. I blend in a blender and add more chocolate, milk or cinnamon to taste. When adding oats I add 1/4 of a cup and I sprinkle in flax and chia seeds to my liking.