Low Energy (Boost Energy!)

information straight from https://www.health.harvard.edu

EXERCISE (again!) Harvard Medical School claims "Exercise almost guarantees that you'll sleep more soundly. It also gives your cells more energy to burn and circulates oxygen. And exercising causes your body to release epinephrine and norepinephrine, stress hormones that in modest amounts can make you feel energized. Even a brisk walk is a good start."

NO SMOKING The medical school gives amazing facts on the negatives of the risky act.  ..."smoking actually siphons off your energy by causing insomnia. The nicotine in tobacco is a stimulant, so it speeds the heart rate, raises blood pressure, and stimulates brain-wave activity associated with wakefulness, making it harder to fall asleep. And once you do fall asleep, its addictive power can kick in and awaken you with cravings."

IT COULD BE TOO MUCH SLEEP Harvard goes on to say that sleeping too much can actually lead to low energy, they give these tips:

Avoid napping during the day.The first night, go to bed later than normal and get just four hours of sleep.If you feel that you slept well during that four-hour period, add another 15–30 minutes of sleep the next night.As long as you're sleeping soundly the entire time you're in bed, slowly keep adding sleep on successive nights.

NOT EATING THE BEST FOOD OR NOT EATING THE RIGHT WAY Harvard Medical school says "It's better to eat small meals and snacks every few hours than three large meals a day. This approach can reduce your perception of fatigue because your brain needs a steady supply of nutrients."

"Eating — whose sugars are absorbed slowly — may help you avoid the lag in energy that typically occurs after eating quickly absorbed sugars or refined starches. Foods with a low glycemic index include whole grains, high-fiber vegetables, nuts, and healthy oils such as olive oil. In general, high-carbohydrate foods have the highest glycemic indexes. Proteins and fats have glycemic indexes that are close to zero."

Ways include small amounts of coffee or tea, avoid loaded sugary foods, drink water, limit alcohol, reduce stress and control your current plans and activities! 

Amazing Wellness gives tips on boosting energy with super drinks, such as fresh juices. Popular ones include wheatgrass juice, beet juice, acai, aloe vera, and goji.