Im sorry

Please read

Im sorry. I truly am. But I think the continuation of this book can and will take a while. I apologize. I really do. I apologize for lying. I feel like a liar. I feel like a liar because I write all this self help yet here I am suffering from half these things. Trying so hard to help others while here I am, not even having the ability to listen to what I write. A hypocrite.
Walking irony. A joke.

I'm so sorry. I know what you're thinking "oh no another lazy sad author" and I'm sorry. "Another unfinished book" again I am sorry. I wish I could do more. I really do. I wish i had the capacity to continue the book but updates would take ages and I don't know if anyone's up for that. I wouldn't.  a thing I recommend: don't wait up. Archive or remove the story from your library, or wait if you'd wish but that's something I don't recommend.

I'm sorry.

I don't want attention. I don't want the world to know what I'm going through and I'm not writing this to gain anything from it but you're knowledge of the situation. I didn't want to disappear just like that and randomly pop back up with no explanation. I care for you all, I hope you know that. Even you.

But still after this I genuinely beg of you, to stay strong, to be empathetic, sympathetic, to be positive, be happy, go out if and when you can, think freely, have hope, don't procrastinate, give good vibes, be active, love yourself, be even more positive, look on all the bright sides, appreciate what you have, notice the little things and truly truly believe in yourself and what you can do. Be the person I wish to be, who everyone wishes to be.

I'll see you soon.