Finale

Please read <3

Hi Everyone and Happy Autumn,

First I want to say that I appreciate and love all of you, and I hope my book truly helped all of you. Helping others with this work helped me go on in a lot of situations and in all honesty helped me recover from a lot of struggles I had. I think I covered a lot and can proudly say I helped a lot of people, in the way I wish I could help myself more.

As you might be able to tell Im going through a lot lately, so the timing could not have been better. A good coincidence, you must always appreciate those. No one should worry, Im trying to overcome a lot of personal struggles currently, more than I have in a really long time, and what is best for me is sure to come. Like I said before, a big thing that helps me is you! The knowledge of the health and positive feelings I give to so many of you is what keeps me going the most.

Also please know I am not leaving Wattpad, so anyone can message me on here or my other social media platforms, if you want to see my inherently dark and awkward humor rise, you can go on my twitter, @i_is_karinaa, and Dm me. I will do my best to reply, Wattpad is really buggy and weird so I never get notifs from messages but you can spam me I until I reply wont mind. On twitter I will 100% reply on there because Im always on it. You do not have to follow me and discretion is always present. Feel free to ask me any questions anywhere about anything, anytime. If you don't have a question and just want to have a conversation, complain, rant or even brag or spread some positive news, Im all ears.

Don't forget  keep looking for help! Their is thousands of other self help books out there, physical and online. There is youtube, google, online counselors, self help websites, magazines, shows and podcasts out there that will help you. Never give up, there will always be something out there for you that fits you the best. On the note of that, if one thing doesn't work, keep looking! Everyone learns and understands differently. If my book didn't help you at all, good! You are now one step closer to finding the best source for you and you now know what does not help you!

Please continue to spread mental health awareness, continue to love and support yourself and others going through the same, and remember to forgive yourself and show gratitude. Please also continue to share this book and what you have learned from it with anyone who might need it. This book is not going away anytime soon.

I really am extremely happy I could be of aid to so many people and I am super proud of so many of you that stepped up and seeked the help you needed to help yourself and or others. That is something to be proud of. You are all hard working and precious and please stay strong and fight on. I wish you all success and happiness,

With lots of love,
Karina B.