Chapter 52

Song of the chapter: Tattoo by Hunter Hayes

Emily's POV

It took Michael fifteen minutes to draw the design on tracing paper before he got Austin to take his shirt off so he could press the picture to his left shoulder.

"Is it good there?" Michael asked, holding a mirror up to Austin's back so he could see.

"That looks awesome," Austin grinned.

"Alright, take a seat." Austin sat on the chair in the tattoo area with his front pressed against it.

"Ready for this?" I asked him.

"Oh yeah," he said.

When Michael started, I said, "So does it hurt?"

"Not really," Austin said. "It just feels like little prickles. Like my foot is asleep or something."

"At least you're not screaming in pain," I giggled.

"Oh, please, Austin Mahone doesn't scream in pain," he scoffed before he yelped. "Okay, that spot hurt!"

I burst out laughing and took out my phone, setting it to video

I burst out laughing and took out my phone, setting it to video. "Oh my god, this is priceless."

"Hey, don't video tape me!"

"You video taped me!"

"Fine," he grumbled as I grinned.

Almost two hours later, the tattoo was finished. "Alright, you're done!' Michael said. He held up the mirror behind Austin again.

"Wow," Austin said as he looked at it. "Michael, that looks so sick! I love it, thanks!"

"Good job," I said to Michael in awe. "It's perfect!" The music notes flowed perfectly with Lucy's first and last names woven intricately in black. It was amazing.

He grinned. "No problem."

We went to pay. My piercing was $80 and Austin's tattoo was $300. "I'll put a bandage on that tattoo for now and be careful because it's going to be sore for a bit. And if it starts flaking, don't freak out, that's normal. Don't wear a shirt for the rest of the day."

Austin nodded and I stuffed his shirt in my purse. "Emily, clean that piercing twice a day with peroxide and move it up and down occasionally. If you have any concerns, just come down and see me."

"I will," I said. "Thanks again, Michael, it was nice meeting you."

"You, too. Take care, and good luck on the tour, Austin," he said, shaking our hands.

"Thanks," Austin grinned. When we went outside, Austin got some stares from girls, and I glared.

He laughed. "Your jealousy is so cute."

"I am not jealous."

"Uh huh, whatever you say."

"I seem to recall you getting pretty angry about me and Jesse," I said, raising my eyebrow.

"Hey, that's different!"

"How?" I challenged as we got in the vehicle.

"It just is."

"Austin-"

"Can we please not talk about that?" he snapped.

I looked at him for a few seconds before I looked away and out my window. "Sorry, I'll shut up."

"Emily-"

"Just drive, Austin."

I heard him sigh before he shifted gears and pulled out of the parking lot. Why did everything always come back to this one touchy subject?