Chapter 1 a.

"Mama look! I picked these flowers for you!" I grinned wildly as I ran to my red haired mother, her arms extended out towards me.

        "Oh, __________, those are quite beautiful!" She smiled as she lifted me up into her arms and looked at the delicate, red wild flowers in my little hand, "Let's go find a vase." She smiled and kissed me on the cheek as we entered the house.

        "What about this one?" Angelina stooped down to me and held a small green vase.

        "I like it!" I hugged her arm, "These flowers are pretty just like mama!" I nuzzled my head in the bend of her elbow as she laughed.

        Angelina stood up, her red dress twirled at her feet as she turned around to put some water into the vase, I climbed onto a chair beside the small kitchen table and watched her eagerly with my (e/c) eyes. As soon as the vase was filled she placed the red flowers into it and placed the vase in the windowsill.

        "Mama..." Angelina walked over to me.

        "Yes dear?" She smiled, picked me up and placed me onto her lap.

        "When can we visit auntie Rachel and uncle Vincent again?" I smiled a little.

        "Why don't we visit her tomorrow?" She smiled and braided my (e/c) hair.

*     *     *

        I had been gazing out the same window for at least fifteen minutes before Sebastian came over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

        "Penny for your thoughts?" Sebastian asked in a charming voice.

        "I was just thinking about my mother." I replied and smiled, "You know, I knew something was familier with the manor when I first arrived with you and Ciel. I now know why." I turned around and looked up to his maroon eyes.

        "Let's just say that I wasn't the only one who thought you should work here." Sebastian smiled as he nodded his head to Ciel whom was sitting in a chair reading.

        "I can hear you, you know." Ciel looked up from his book and smirked at us with his baby blue eye.

        Sebastian chuckled into my neck which gave me the chills and he quickly began to tickle me.

        "SEBASTIAN! STOP!" I cried out in mercy as the butler kept tickling me, "You're going to kill me!" I laughed hysterically, and fell onto the floor of the study.

        Sebastian pinned me down and kept tickling me, never giving up once...until he grabbed my breast that is. My eyes shot open and quickly met his, an evil smirk was across his face.

        "Sebastian, stop." I whispered and looked over at Ciel who was still reading.

        "Why? It's not like he cares." Sebastian mumbled and gave my breast squeeze, causing me to squeak.

        "Ack! Bloody demon!" I whispered in a harsh tone as I began to fight back with all my might.

        "Sebastian, get a room for crying out loud. How do you expect me to do my studies in here with you attacking __________?" Ciel broke our tickle fight as he closed his book.

        "You have my sincerest apologizes my lord." Sebastian sat criss-crossed on the floor with me in his lap.

        "Hmph. I do not like to be handled like this." I pouted as I tryed to squirm away from him.

        Ciel sighed, "I think I have had enough reading anyways," He looked down at us as he walked by, "I will be in the billard room." Sebastian watched Ciel as he closed the door behind him.

        "I wasn't finished with you." Sebastian smirked and held me in his arms.

        "Let me go! This is not fair, you are stronger than me!" I whined.

        "Oh hush, I know you love me." Sebastian smiled and kissed my cheek.

        I blushed as I kissed him back and quickly covered my face in my hands.

        "You are so adorable, you know that right? I can't help but make fun of you." Sebastian cooed and kissed my fore-head.

        "I'm tired from all of this wrestling about." I yawned and began to stretch, but let out another squeak as Sebastian poked me in the side making me ticklish.

        "Hey!" I frowned and began to poke at him trying to find a ticklish spot, "How do you like it now?" I stuck my tongue out at him.

        "Demons can't be tickled!" Sebastian said in a sing-song voice and winked at me, "Well, not like this anyway..." He pinned me down to the floor again and gazed into my eyes.

        My eyes grew big from the intensity of his stare, I grasped the carpet with my fists as he leaned down and kissed me on the lips.

        "Mister Sebastian~!" The servants called from in the hallway, "Where are you?" Finny called.

        "Damn." Sebastian cursed, furrowed his eyebrows and sat up, still pinning me down.

        "Feeling frisky my butler?" I grinned devilishly as I quoted one of his previous sayings.

        "Oh come on." Sebastian rolled his eyes and stood up, he buttoned some of the buttons that had come loose on his vest and looked at the door, "I'm coming, hold on." Sebastian looked down at me again and smirked.

        "What?" I raised an eyebrow as I still laid on the floor.

        "Oh, it just looks like something might have happened to your chest, nothing really." Sebastian looked around suspiciously.

        I glanced down and saw that my bra was showing, I quickly adjusted my blouse but it had somehow gotten torn.

        'Dammit! Looks like I will have to sew it.'

        "Oopse!" Sebastian said cheekily as he opened the door to the hallway.

        "You will pay for this!" I shouted back at him as I sat up and continued to mess with the fabric.

        'I wonder if Angelina would be happy with our relationship...'