Chapter 3 a.

"Sebastian, feel free to walk around with _________, I will be here in the shop for a while." Ciel looked at both of us as he pushed open the door to the Funtom Candy store.
Snowflakes were falling smoothly and looked elegant flying around us.

        I looked up at Sebastian, still a little nervous from the events I had seen. He caught my eye and smiled at me.

        "Will you be okay?" Sebastian lowered his hand to me and looked a bit concerned.

        "Yeah." I smiled back and took his white gloved hand.

        We walked to the downtown area, and began to walk across the one of the main bridges to get to the square when we spotted some geese floating around in the icy river.

        "Oh Sebastian look! I've never seen geese out in winter until now." I gleefully pulled him to the side of the bridge so both of us could peer over the side.

        "Geese are quiet mischievous and can be aggressive." Sebastian nodded his head to me.

        "But they're so cute!" I replied.

        "I think you're cuter." Sebastian smirked at me and gave me a wink.

        I felt a blush begin to creep up my neck as I shyly smiled.

        "Come on now, let's get to town square." Sebastian wrapped an arm around my waist and we continued walking across the bridge.

        We were about to turn the corner when we ran into a dark skinned and purple haired young man along with an older, dark skinned white haired man whom had a turban on his head.

        "Excuse us but have you seen this woman?" The white-haired man held up a photograph of a young woman with a long black ponytail. He had a thick Indian accent.
The purple haired young man seemed a little afraid of Sebastian and he hid behind the white-haired man.

        "I am sorry but I have not." Sebastian frowned.

        "I have." I spoke up and let go of Sebastian's hand to get a closer look of the photograph.

        "You've seen Meena?!" The purple-haired young man came out of hiding and got very close to me with a few tears in his eyes.

        "Bless you greatly madam." The white -haired man smiled at me and handed me the photo.

        "I saw her not too long ago at the market actually." I smiled and handed the picture back to the man.

        "You did?" Sebastian looked at me awestruck.

        I nodded, "The time we had to get some fruit for that cake you wanted to make for Lizzy's birthday." I smiled.

        "Do you think she lives around here somewhere?" The purple-haired young man held my hands in his with a lost child's expression.

        I could sense Sebastian tensing up at the fact he was touching me.

        "Please excuse my prince, I am Agni and this is Prince Soma Asman Kadar." The white-haired man smiled and bowed.

        "I am __________. This is Sebastian Michaelis." I smiled and curtsied.

        Sebastian bowed, "Tis' a pleasure."

        "We are very blessed to have found you two!" Agni smiles and hugs Prince Soma.

        "I'm always glad to help!" I smile.

        "Where did you see Meena?" Soma as he grabs a hold of my wrists again, looking at me with his puppy-like, hazel eyes.

        "She was at the market buying some kind of spices...I'm not sure what exactly they were for but thats what I saw." I reply, nodding confidently.

        "Why don't you let ________ and I look around for any other signs?" Sebastian chimed in as he grabbed my hands away from Soma.

        "Please do so! I want to see Meena again!" Soma clasps his hands over his heart and begins to cry. Agni is quickly at his side and embracing him.

        Sebastian leads the way away from Soma and Agni towards the Funtom shop where Ciel is. Sebastian opens the door and gestures me inside. My nose is immediately hit with the smell of candies like butterscotch, vanilla and caramel.

        The place looks like a typical candy shop and is quite adorable with it's black silhouettes of cats painted on the walls and such. Some voices are heard from behind the counter in a back room that is surrounded by large shelves of wrapping items and many different plush animals. I follow Sebastian as he opens the small hutch to get behind the counter and we walk down the middle of the shelves into the back room.

        "Make sure to stock up on these....and it appears that we will need more of those as well....are you listening?" Ciel is poking around some large cargo boxes with a rather young man with orange hair and freckles across his nose.

        "Y-yes Mister Phantomhive. I'm writing all of this down." The man stutters as he scribbles down notes on a notepad.

        "Good. See to it that you have everything fully stocked." Ciel waves the man away as he sees Sebastian and I approach.

        "Ah, young master. I have some news that will help us on Queen Victoria's case and some other interesting things that have happened." Sebastian ushers Ciel close to us.

        "What is it?" Ciel looks up at Sebastian with his usual cold expression.

        "We ran into two indian nobles who don't appear to be from here...they are looking for a friend of theirs that goes by Meena. I thought we might find her in connection to those strange Anglo-Indian attacks..." Sebastian states in a low whisper.

        "Oh?" Ciel raises an eyebrow.

        Sebastian nods and continues, "Most of these attacks have been happening by the bay and near East End...and who do we know that is in charge of the people who move in and out of that street?" Sebastian asks as he places a gloved finger to his lips and smirks.

        "Lau." Ciel replies with a smug expression.

        "Who's Lau?" I ask, tilting my head to the side.

        "You will soon find out. Please stay by my side the entire time though." Sebastian smiles and wraps an arm around my shoulders

        'What? Who? When? Where? Oh my gosh. What are we going to get ourselves into now?'