Chapter 12 c.

~ Sebastian's P.O.V. ~

        'How could I have lost them? I was right next to young master and my love was right behind me. Dinner is going to never be finished either...' 

        I had been walking around these ruins for a good half hour, I kept checking the time on my pocket watch like a fool. 

        'This place is huge...I don't even know if they're alive...'

                                            ~ Your P.O.V. ~

        Running as fast as I could, I finally ran into Grell. He was chained to a stone column and looked very angry.

        "Well LOOK WHAT THE CAT DRAGGED IN." Grell stuck his tongue out at me.

        I placed the palm of my hand to my forehead, "Grell, I came here to save you."

        Grell raised an eyebrow, "You came all this way to save me?"

        I let out a breath and nodded, looking at the red reaper.

        "You know, I guess this is the time to let a secret out." Grell looked to the side with a toothy smile.

        "We don't have time for-"

        "No, please listen." Grell looked into my (e/c) eyes, "I've actually always been jealous of Sebastian since he found you...I knew your mother and I regret doing what I did." Grell's eyebrows were scrunched into the middle of his face and his eyes were closed.

        "Grell....it's okay." I walked up to the reaper and stood in front of him.

        "No, I took away your mother the only mother that truly cared for you. Madam Red taught me a lot of things, and I helped her murder innocent people just so she could get out her anger for losing you and not being able to have kids." Grell opened his eyes and looked at me.

        "Grell I-"

                                            ~ Sebastian's P.O.V. ~

        "Hello there Sebastian." A soft voice rang through my ears.

        I snapped around and was face to face with Hannah, "Where is she Hannah?" I glared at the woman.

        "Safe...for now." Hannah smiled wickedly.

        "Don't you dare touch her or do anything to my master." I could feel my demonic energy begin to bubble.

        "Oh, you should know, that your master has killed Alois...I loved him dearly..." Hannah sighed and wiped a few tears away as the three triplets appeared behind her, "Now you will get to see how it feels to have someone you love be ripped away!" Hannah screamed and the three triplets ran off.

        My eyes grew wide, "__________ no!" I tried to charge after the triplets but Hannah stopped me, she had the demon sword.

        "You aren't getting away that easily." Hannah scowled, her eyes glowing.

                                           ~ Your P.O.V. ~

        "Grell I-"I was cut off by the sound of footsteps behind me. I spun around and was greeted by some thick fog.