Chapter 2

I awoke in the middle of the night due to the sound of the grand clock chiming its long twelve bells of midnight. I looked over to the door of the room and it was still open ajar. Sebastian hadn't came to bed yet for some odd reason.

        I sighed, rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and stepped out of the room. The last few chimes of the clock rang through my ears as I walked down the quiet, empty corridor. My bare feet were in shock at the cold yet plush carpet beneath me as I made my way to the main staircase. All of the candles seemed to be blown out in the entry way from what I could see so I walked across the top of the staircase and walked into the other corridor.

        I could see that the study door was open a little and a light was on. I carefully peeked into the room and saw Sebastian passed out on an armchair with a book in his hand that was dangling over the side of the chair. He had his shoes off and was wearing black socks, his jacket was also off and draped over the back of the chair. The fireplace had a small fire that was now burning coals, I shuddered a little as a breeze blew into the room from an open window. I walked into the room and closed the window, then walked to Sebastian's side.

        "Sebastian..." I whispered in his ear and shook him a little, but there was no reply. 

        "Sebastian." I spoke clearly and shook him harder, his hand lost its grip on the book and it fell onto the floor.

        "Wake up!" I raised my voice a little and stood in front of him with my hands on my hips and tapped my foot. 

        I looked over to a small table that had a teacup on it, "I wonder..." I said aloud as I walked over to the cup and held it up to my face.

        "New Moondrop? Are you serious?!" I slammed the teacup agressively back onto the table and slapped Sebastian across the face.

        "Wake up dammit! Why would you drink New Moondrop tea?!" I yelled and shook Sebastian's limp body.

        I sat on the carpeted floor in front of Sebastian and furrowed my brow trying to think of a way to wake him up. Annoyed, I decided to do something else.

*     *     *

        "How much do you freaking weigh?!" I grunted as I tried to lift Sebastian out of the chair but gave up. Igrabbed his legs and pulled him off of the chair, I fell on my back and he soon came crashing ontop of me. I let out a groan as I rolled the drugged demon off of me and stood up. 

        "It's not my fault if you wake up sore in the morning." I stuck my tongue out at him and grabbed his legs and began to drag him out of the room and looked around the room for the book. I wiped off the cover of the book and stuck it in my mouth and grabbed Sebastian's legs again and continued to drag him down the hall.

        I got to the main staircase when I had to take a rest. I dropped Sebastian's legs and took the book out of my mouth and wiped my sweaty forehead.

        "This is harder than I thought." I sighed and thought a moment and putting the book back into my mouth, I wrapped my arms around and under Sebastian's armpits and decided to drag him but quickly ran out of energy and lost my grip. 

        I realized what I did but it was too late, Sebastian's head fell hard onto a top step on the staircase and his body started to roll down it.

        "Shit!" I cursed as I placed the book down and ran after him. I caught him and dragged him back up the staircase, picked up the book and continued to drag him down the hallway until I reached our bedroom.

        I opened the door wide and placed the book on my dresser and returned to Sebastian, dragged him into the room, turned around and closed the door.

        "My, my, you are quite strong." Sebastian's voice broke the noise of my heavy breathing.

        I spun around on my heels and faced the raven-haired butler whom was now sitting up in the middle of the floor holding the book opened in his hands. He looked up from the books pages and stared at me with his ruby eyes.

        "You were awake this whole time?!" I shouted at him, stomping a foot down onto the floor.

        "Of course. I knew you would get up sooner or later and look for me." Sebastian smirked and read a page from his book.

        "But the tea! I even slapped you across the face!" I held my right hand up and looked at him in disbelief.

        "Do you think I would honestly drink that tea normally?" Sebastian raised an eyebrow and cocked his head to the side.

        "Well I've heard stories." I crossed my arms and looked away from him.

        "Oh really?" Sebastian asked, fipping a page.

        "Maybe not but you know, I wouldn't be surprised." I replied.

        "I wanted to drink some to calm my mind and I sure was calm until I heard you get up so I pretended to be asleep." Sebastian smirked and looked up at me.

        I looked down at him and balled my nightgown into my fists.

        "Wait, why would me waking up not make you calm?" I raised an eyebrow with concern.

        "Demons don't sleep, I thought I told you that before?" Sebastian got up, closed his book and stretched before walking over to me and embracing me in his slender arms.

        Sebastian hadn't answered my question but I immediatly melted into his arms and snaked my arms around his neck.

        "I guess I forgive you, you sly demon you." I nuzzled into his neck.

        "I knew you would, Kitten." Sebastian whispered into my ear.

        "By the way," I looked up at him, "What book are you reading?" I asked trying to grab it from him.

        "It's nothing." Sebastian smirked and held it above my head.

        I jumped up at it and almost had the book in my fingers but Sebastian would just put it up higher above me.

        "You jerk!" I laughed and kicked him a little before giving up and walking over ot my side of the bed.

        "Gave up already?" Sebastian asked as he held the book in his hands with an expression of a sad child on his face.

        "I'm tired. I need sleep unlike you." I retorted and threw a pillow at him before crawling under the blankets.

        A few minutes later I felt Sebastian climb into bed beside me. He peeled the blankets I had stretched over my head and pulled me to him. His warm arms wrapped around my waist and my head against his chest, I fell asleep.

        "She will find out in the morning I supose." Sebastian whispered before closing his own eyes, getting into a deep thought.

_______________________________

        Hello readers! I have finally been getting back into my groove of Kuroshitsuji and actually have time to write which is fantastic because it's almost time for the holidays so I will make some festive chapters and maybe you will meet a prince soon!

I hope you didn't think I forgot about all of you! D: 

Any-who, carry on! Vote, Fan, Read! ^_^ Thanks for all of the reads and support!