Chapter 5

DST1: ch5

    I walk into the gym wanting to take my stress out. I stop in my spot as I see Mason there with three other guys. They seem to all be sparing. Two of them are twins, they are all shirtless. The twins both have an almost tattoo full sleeve and matching tattoos just about on their hips, and it looks like a dog. One has words on his left side of his upper chest and then what looks like a lion king tattoo on his right. His twin has one on his left upper chest too that is words. The other guy has only something written on his bicep. Mason has a tattoo on his left upper arm, but I can't quite make out what it is.

All the guys have dark brown hair, but the twins have brown eyes while the other guy has green eyes. Mason looks around catching me, and he gives me a hard look. I raise an eyebrow at him confused because all I want to do is walk up to him and kiss him. Which freaks me out because I barely know him.

He narrows his eyes at me making me feel hurt, so I turn around leaving the gym to head to the pool. Good thing I brought a bathing suit with me today. I quickly change and get ready to dive into the water. I dive in leaving all my problems and stress behind. I count my strokes and control my breathing along with playing a song in my head over and over again.

I stop at the wall and focus on breathing as I loom at the time. I've been swimming for two hours, so I decide on hopping out and grabbing some lunch before I go home. I sadly have homework to do for school tomorrow, but I can't do that on an empty stomach. I quickly head to the changing room, and change into sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I head to my car, a navy blue Volvo, and hurry inside. I drive to the nearest food place, which happens to be a sandwich shop. I park my car and hop out. The cold air freezing my wet hair.

I walk into the place only to freeze seeing Mason and his friends waiting in line. I ignore it entering the line. I stand there as they order their food acting like they are the only ones in there. I feel someone staring at me burning a hole in the side of my face. It takes everything to not look up, but I give in an look to see Mason giving me the same hard look he did at the gym. I narrow my eyes at him, which makes his jaw clench.

    "Yo Mace." The non twin one says gaining Mason's attention. Mason looks to him narrowing his eyes.

    "What?" He asks annoyed.

    "Dude what crawled up you? All I asked was when that chick was moving in with you." He says.

    "Tyler." Mason groans. "She is a family friend. Not just some chick."

    "I thought you said she is a stranger." One of the twins say. Mason runs a hand down his face annoyed as he pays for his sandwich.

    "I did, but that doesn't mean she is some chick because my parents know her parents." He says annoyed. The guys just scoff rolling their eyes.

    "So just some chick." The other twin says.

    "Whatever." Mason sighs annoyed. They walk away to a table with their sandwiches and I step up to order mine. I still feel his gaze on me as the guy behind the counter asks me what I want. I order my usual sandwich pay and leave not wanting to start anything. He seems to not want me around him in public at all, so I'll leave him alone. I walk to my car and eat in there once I get in. My phone vibrates in the cup holder and I look down to see a text.

    Hey girly want to go to movies and ice cream after?

       Of course! What time?

    How about 7?

Great see you then