Chapter 22

DST 1: ch 22

    I look into his deranged eyes as they are full with lust. I try to step back, but his hands move to grip my waist, in an iron like grip. I can feel a bruise forming, which doesn't help. I just hope Mason will come and save me. "He is fighting right now, baby. So, I get to have you." He says in a husky voice.

    "P-Please." I beg.

    "Oh begging now, I like it." He whispers in my ear. I bite my lip as tears prick my eyes. "What do you want, baby?" He asks, his voice full of lust.

    "G-Get off me." I try to say strongly. He chuckles pulling me in closer. Our bodies are flush against each other, and I cringe.

    "No can do baby. I can't help myself." He lifts a hand and draws a finger along my cheek. "Your skin is so soft." He mumbles, leaning his head in towards the crook of my neck. I can feel him inhale my scent making me shiver in fear. "You smell so good baby." He the picks me up and walks me somewhere, but I don't look as I squint my eyes shut blocking them from letting tears fall.

Next thing I know I'm back on my feet, and my back is pressed against a brick wall. My eyes snap open only to meet his empty gray ones. "You weren't supposed to see me tonight, but I guess now we can just have some fun." He whispers huskily on my skin as his nose rubs along my neck.

"P-Please stop." I cry. The tears just fall freely now. My will to hold them gone, and I just wait for him to do what he wants. No one will rescue me this time. It's just like those times with Luke. Frantic barking makes him freeze against me, and I look over his shoulder to see Bear along with some guy covered in a black hoodie.

"I suggest you let her go." Tyler's voice warns coldly. The guy just laughs turning around, but his back keeps me against the wall.

"Boy, this isn't your fight. I suggest you go." Tyler laughs, and it sounds like some sick killers laugh.

"You made it my fight when you mess with those close to me." He says lifting his head up, and I can see a faint smirk from the street light. I stay against the wall trying to make myself as flat as possible. "Like I said, get away from her." He spits. His voice spills pure venom making me cringe. The guy cringes too, but takes a step towards Tyler.

"Fight me, asshole!" He shouts. "You win you get her." He taunts. Tyler sighs taking a step forward.

"Are you sure this is how you want to die?" He asks. My eyes widen at his words, but the guy only laughs. Tyler shrugs his shoulders. "All righty then. Lets go." He breathes out annoyed. With just one punch the guy goes down, and Tyler glances up to me. He looks back at the guy, and I can see him rolling his eyes.

"Wow, and here I thought he was going to be a good fight. Guess I was wrong." He kicks the guy's unconscious body before looking up to me. I watch him with wide eyes feel tears prick my eyes.

    "You okay?" He asks, taking a step towards me. I shake my head no before falling to the ground crying. Bear comes up to me, and licks my face trying to make me smile. I hug my knees to my chest and cry on my knees. I feel arms wrap around me before the lift me up, and start to carry me.

"I-I need t-to go h-home." I sob out. Tyler shakes his head.

"I'm taking you to Mason's house. Lucy already talked to your dad and brother." He tells me. I just nod my head burying it more into his chest. I hear him sigh as he continues to walk. I can hear Bear following beside us, and I just try to control my breathing hoping the tears will stop.