Bonus chapter 1

DST 1: bonus

I take a deep breath holding Mason's hand looking at the school one last time. We just graduated from this place, and it's bittersweet to leave it behind. I met my sexy ass fiancé here. Our life together started in this hellhole. I sigh looking up at Mason. He looks down at me his ocean blue eyes sparkling.

"You ready?" Mason asks. I smile at him nodding my head. We turn around and head towards his car. My parents are throwing a little dinner for all of us who graduated. Drake and Tyson are coming too even with Drake a hear younger and Tyson just a little more than one.

"I can't believe we did it."

"Why? You thought we would drop out?" Mason shoots me a look. I roll my eyes at him resting my hand, not hold his, on my four month pregnant belly.

    "No. I'm just saying. Especially with all the time we missed." I say the last part quietly not wanting to have the memories flood back. After time it was easier to keep them far away. No more nightmares or flashbacks.

    "But look, we did it. We are out of this hellhole. Now we can start our lives together, and await our little boy." He grins at me. I can't help but return it. We get to his car, and he opens the door for me. I get in, and he closes it before hurrying over to the driver side. He gets it and starts the car before taking my hand.

    "Is Lucy coming?" I ask resting my head on the headrest. Mason gives me a quick glance before he looks back to the road.

    "She hasn't talked to you?" He asks.

    "No. If she did I wouldn't be asking."

    "Well, she doesn't know. She is in a fight with her parents right now." I sigh. Her parents came back a few weeks ago, and dragged her back home. Tyler was not a happy camper about that. None of us were, but it hit him a little harder. Last I heard they were trying to get a place together.

    "Damn, I miss her." I frown. He chuckles bringing my hand up to give it a kiss.

    "I know, Angel. We all do. Tyler is about to lose his shit."

    "Understandable." I sigh.

    "Kyle came late today, what was that about?" I ask rubbing my thumb in circles on his hand.

    "His latest lay." Mason shrugs.

    "Damn they really switched roles."

    "You have no idea. Kailey really seems to have tied Ryan down. I just hope some girl can to the same for Kyle." Mason sighs stopping at a red light.

    "What about that girl that always glances his way, and looks away getting caught." I say.

    "Who? Abbie?"

    "I think that's her name. Maybe we can set them up?" Mason hits the gas as the light turns green.

    "Angel, he will think she is just a lay. I doubt he would even want to go on a blind date."

    "Have you not seen him sneak glances her way?" I ask as he finally pulls into my driveway.

    "No. Angel, we will talk about this later." He says looking to me.

    "Fine." I smile kissing his lips. I get out of the car before he can come to my side. He rolls his eyes at me closing my door. He takes my hand walking us up to the door. He squeezes my hand as a finger touches the ring. A smile forms on my face, and I know he has one on his too. We walk into the house hearing the rest of them. How they got here first is beyond me.