Chapter 24

DST 1: ch 25

    I look over at Bear, who is just laying on his bed. He looks up to me with just his eyes, as he keeps his head on his bed. I smile at him, and sigh contently. The arm around my waist tightens, and I try to not laugh as I hear him groan. He pulls me closer to him, which makes me giggle as I turn to face him. His blue eyes look into mine, and his lips turn into a pout. "What's wrong?"

"I know I have to leave soon, but I don't want to get up." I roll my eyes. Kissing his lips quick I feel his grip loosen a bit. He groans as I pull away, and get out of his hold.

"That wasn't fair, Angel." He mutters. I just shrug as I stand up, but arms wrap around me pulling me back down. I squeal falling back onto the bed. Mason pins me down, and keeps his head dangerously close.

"Just remember my dad is home." I whisper. Mason groans getting off me.

"Well that's one way to turn me off." Mason mumbles standing straight up. I laugh at Mason making him frown at me. I roll my eyes getting up, and wrap my arms around his neck. His frown twitches slightly, but he keeps the frown. I peck his lips making him smile.

    "Mason I would love to do some dirty stuff right now, but we can't." I whisper on his lips. Mason cups my face claiming my lips with his. I melt into the kiss my eyes fluttering close. Our lips move together in a slow passionate movement. My hands find their way to his hair running through it. Pulling gently at it makes him groan, which makes me smile. I can feel his lips smile too. Warmth flows through me making my body tingle. Want and need runs through my veins making me bite his lip.

    Mason pulls apart making my eyes open as we both pant for air. Mason is grinning at me, and I can't help but grin back. "Damn, Angel. I wish I could take you right here right now." He groans. I smile at him pecking his lips.

    "You and me both." Mason moves his hands to wrap his arms around my waist. He pulls me closer to him, and I can feel his friend wanting to be noticed. I feel my cheeks heat up as I look Mason right in the eyes.

    "I can't leave your house like this, Angel. It's not something I can hide." His head rests in the crook of my neck.

    "What do you expect me to do about it?" I raise an eyebrow, and Mason looks up at me. His eyes are pleading, and I shake my head feeling my body heat up.

    "Please, Angel." Mason begs.

    "Mason, what if someone walks in?" I freak.

    "Princess, I have to head out! They got a lead." My Dad calls up.

    "Okay be careful."

    "Keep her safe, boy."

    "Yes sir." We hear the door close, making us look to each other. Mason grins at me smashing his lips to mine.

    "Someone is happy." I whisper as he breaks away for a second.

    "I'm not the only one." He breathes before his lips claim mine again.

--

    I stare at them waiting for them to say something, but they just stare back. I raise an eyebrow hoping that will spark something in them. "Please say something." I beg. They look to each other before looking back to me.

    "No." They say at the same time.

    "Fucking twins." I mutter crossing my arms over my chest. "Why not? He needs a walk."