Chapter 13

DST 1: ch 13

Mason's point of view:

I stand in the shower letting the hot water run over my skin. The blood that stains my skin turns pink before disappearing down the drain. I hold my hands up, and watch the blood vanish. I let out a breath before running my hands down my face. I punch the shower wall making my hand ache, but anger courses through me. He wanted me to lose, and he didn't get it. I got jumped again afterwards, but this time I knocked them out before they could hurt me. I look down to my side and see the scar that fucker left on my skin.

    Turning the shower off I quickly hop out wrapping a towel around my waist. Shaking the water out of my hair with my hands I walk out of my bathroom. I groan stopping as I see the twins lounging on my bed. I lean against the doorframe just watching them. When the finally notice me Ryan cracks smirk. "Did we interrupt something?" He jokes. I roll my eyes at him as I push myself off the doorframe and head over to my closet.

    "Just cleaning up from a fight." I sigh grabbing a pair of sweatpants and a tee shirt. Throwing on the clothes I walk out before leaning against the nearest wall watching these two. I'm distracted by my phone, behind the twins on my nightstand, lighting up with an unknown caller. I ignore it focusing on the twins.

    "Guess who we saw?" Ryan asks smirking. Kyle slaps him on the back of the head making him groan. I chuckle at the two shaking my head.

    "Why are you two here?" I ask ignoring Ryan's comment.

    "We just left the party some football player was having. Dylan was there with her dick of a boyfriend. Once he started getting all touchy-feely we left." Ryan says.

    "Bro, shut the fuck up!" Kyle yells at him. Ryan flinches as Kyle raises his hand. I feel my body tense from what he said. Anger burning through my veins making every muscle tense in my body. I stalk to my phone grabbing it just as it lights up from Lucy calling me. I answer it gripping the phone tightly in my hand.

"What?" I spit.

"Don't be pissed at me, fucker. Why didn't you pick up your god damn phone! She called you seven fucking times." Lucy seethes. My eyebrows furrow as confusion washes through me.

"What the fuck do you mean?"

"Dylan. She was on the side of the fucking road wanting you to pick her up from the fucking party!" She creams getting louder with each word. I feel my heart start to ache, and it scares me that hearing this can cause this reaction.

    "What happened?" I can hear the worry and panic in my voice making the twins look towards me.

    "Mikey tried to use her, and then started making out with another girl." She spits. "I got to go Tyler just brought her in." She sighs cutting the line. I force my phone in my pocket, and turn looking to the twins. My face hard, and they seem to get it's important.

    "Where was that fucking party?" I ask trough clenched teeth.

    "We will bring you." Kyle says getting up and walking out. I follow him grabbing my keys and a sweatshirt. Throwing the sweatshirt over my head I hear Ryan groaning behind us.

"Stop groaning." I hiss. He stops right away making me take in a deep breath. "Kyle, I know I'm about to lose my shit on him. Just don't let me kill him." I tell Kyle as we get in my car.

"Why don't we just go to Dylan's house?" Kyle offers. I narrow my eyes on him giving him a hard look before pealing out of the driveway and speeding down the road. We drive in silence, and my anger keeps building. My hands grip the wheel hard making my knuckles go white. My jaw is clenched so hard I'm wondering if it will break. Following Kyle's constant directions I find the party, which is still in full swing. As soon as the car is in park I'm out of it. I march right into the house and spot Seth playing beer pong with his cousin and a few friends. I walk right up to him and grip the collar of his shirt. He looks into my eyes with his wide blue ones as fear consumes them.