Chapter 14

DST 1: ch 14

Dylan's point of view:

I open my eyes from the annoying sun. My heart sinks knowing that the party actually happened. Mikey actually tried to use me. I can vaguely remember begging my dad to let Mason stay. I shake my head at the ridiculous thought. I would never beg for him, right? I hear someone groaning under me making me sit straight up. My eyes widen as they look to Mason's shirtless body. "What the hell?" I question loudly. His eyes open making him jump up alert.

"What's wrong?" He asks looking around the room before looking my body over. I lift my right hand to my pounding head making me squint my eyes shut.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I groan out.

"You don't remember?" He asks cautiously. I shake my head, but immediately regret it as my head kills.

"Fucking twins." I mutter under my breath. "They made me drink." I groan. Mason pulls me to him, and my body automatically melts into his. I sigh resting my head on his shoulder wishing the throbbing pain would go away.

"Here, let me go get you something for it." He says, gently easing me off him.

"It's my house, I'll do it." I say forcing myself to get up. Groaning the whole way up, but I can't bring myself to get out of bed yet.

    "Let me go." Mason says gently pushing me back down. I nod my head, and he leaves quietly. I groan turning over to my side snuggling into the warm part of the bed that Mason was laying on. I breath in his scent letting it spread calmness through me. My door opens making me groan, but I don't move.

"Angel, you have to take this." Mason's voice rings in my hears. I groan again looking towards him. Mason has this amused look in his face, which makes me frown.

    "Why is your shirt off?" I ask, my eyes trailing down his defined abs. Mason laughs gaining my attention back to his eyes.

    "You're wearing it." He says chuckling. My eyes widen as I look down to see I am in fact wearing his shirt, and only his shirt! Where are my pants? "You wouldn't put any on." Mason tells me reading my thoughts.

    "How did you get here, when did you get here?" I ask sitting up. I take the pills from him before popping them in my mouth. I take the bottle of water, and chase the pills down with the water. Mason sits on the bed next to me letting out a breath.

    "Lucy called me. I flipped shit. I knew I needed to be here for you." He says quietly. I stare at him confused. As I feel my eyebrows furrow together.

    "Why did you flip out?" I ask him. He shakes his head before he stands up. His back is to me and I can see his back muscles tense.

    "Don't worry about it right now. It's go get some food in you." He says, no emotion evident in his voice. I shake my head knowing that's how Mason West is. I get up groaning, and almost tripping on the sheets. I stumble into Mason's back making me go tense. I can feel him stiffen even more before I quickly stand up straight. I walk around him and get to the door, but his throat clearing stops me.

    "What?" I ask looking to him.

    "You aren't wearing pants." He points out. I feel myself blush looking down to my bare legs. I hurry over to my closet pulling out a pair of gray sweatpants.

"Okay, now lets go." I yawn. I head to my door feeling him behind me. Bear greets us as soon as I open my door. I smile at him petting his head quick before hurrying down the stairs. I don't care if Mason is following right behind me because my stomach is growling. I want food, no I need food, and no one comes between me and food. I practically run into the kitchen smelling breakfast.