Chapter 25

DST 1: ch 25

Kailey comes squealing down the hall to me, as I stand at my locker with Mason. She seems to be bursting with excitement as she jumps up and down. Mason and I both share a look confused as fuck. His shoulder still hurts, so he has his backpack hanging on only one shoulder. I look back to Kailey raising an eyebrow. "What?"

"He asked me out!" She nearly shouts. I grin widely hugging her, and she squeezes me tight.

"I'm so happy for you. When did he do it?"

"Just this morning." She squeals. Suddenly she stops as fear washes over her features. Her eyes go wide making my eyebrows furrow.

    "Kailey?"

    "It's tonight! Oh god, what do I wear? I'm so nervous." She starts going on about. I laugh grabbing her shoulders.

    "Kailey, breathe. Don't worry you will be fine. It's just like hanging out with him, but with a title." I tell her. She nods her head bitting her lip.

    "Who are we talking about?" Mason asks. I smile at him shaking my head. "What?"

    "Why don't you go ask Ryan." His eyes widen as he grins.

    "He finally got the balls to do it." I laugh at his response. Kailey turns bright red in front of me.

    "Can you and Lucy help me before?" She asks me. I grin nodding my head.

    "Of course. Just come over after school. Lucy will bring some options if you don't like mine." I smile. Kailey smiles back nodding her head.

    "Should I tell him to get me at your place?"

    "Yeah." The bell rings making us groan. "See you later." I tell Kailey before she hurries off. Mason shuts my locker before taking my hand. He leads me down the hall to my first class, and I can't help the smile that is stuck on my lips. I look up to Mason as we stop walking, and he wraps his arms around me.

    "Someone seems happy." He points out.

    "I'm happy for them. Don't harass Ryan about it. You put on a whole production asking me out." He rolls his blue eyes at me.

    "First off that was asking you to be my girl. Secondly, our first date was a secret." I shrug my shoulders. "Angel," Mason sighs.

"What? You said not to bring it up, and I won't." I kiss his lips before heading to class. Our first day was a small picnic star gazing, it was cute. Mason doesn't want the guys to know because they wouldn't let it go. I walk to my seat and take it, and turn myself around to face the twins.

"M-"

"I'm proud of you." I tell him. Ryan raises an eyebrow at me before his eyes widen.

    "She told you already?" I grin nodding back. Kyle leans forward grinning.

    "My little boy is growing up."

    "Dude, shut up." Ryan groans.

    "Look who switched rolls." They look at each other before smiling back to me.

    "Don't worry, we are still ourselves." Kyle smiles. His eyes twinkle with mischief making my eyebrows furrow.

    "Great." I say sarcastically.