Chapter 22: Cale

I smile at the girl whose body is on mine. She's stopped. She stopped crying. I readjust myself and sit up, her body sitting on me lap. She's still so shocked by my act of warmth which she probably believes is kindness. But it isn't.

Her silver hair clings to her glistening skin, wet because of the tears she's shed. I hate women, but I never want to see them cry. That moment, when they are so terribly hurt and upset reminds me of myself and how much I hated being in that position.

I hold her in my arms, letting her be shielded by me, letting her know she's okay.

"Don't cry again because of me." I whisper to her.

I hear the clicking of heels and instantly I turn to see Daisy's face look horrified. An instant scowl forms on her face and she glares at me then the back of Maya's head. She turns back around huffing is disappointment. I ignore her. She betrayed my trust, she doesn't deserve my attention.

I get back to class as usual, to see Maya in her usual place next to me and Daisy goes at the front of class "so I don't have to see your face" I quote. I truly hate her.

I sit down beside Maya who is focusing on taking out her books from her bag.

"You okay now?" I ask.

She smiles slightly at me.

"Yea, thanks."

The teacher comes in and we have about 2 minutes of class before there is a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Our teacher calls.

I hear the clicking of heels before I see the face or body but when I do my eyes widen in horror at first then an instant scowl appears on my face.

"May I speak to Cale?" My mother calls, a smile playing on her lips.

What does she want? I'm in school. What could she possibly want?!

Say no. Say no. Say no.

"Of course! Cale you can go ahead." My teacher replies.

"Thanks, it's a bit of an emergency."

An emergency. I play the role and pretend to look concerned instead of disgusted by her appearance but it proves to be very hard to fake.

I walk out the classroom and the halls are empty. We walk to the exit and turn towards the back of the school as I await her explanation.

When we're far enough, she pushes herself onto me.

"Are you crazy? We're at school. You came here for this? How pathetic."

"I'm still your mom. Respect me."

"No. You stopped being my mom the day you decided to touch my dick now get off me!"

I push her off and she slaps me.

"You are to obey me. Those were the terms."

"Well maybe they should be renewed! I can't accept this anymore! You're such a bother!"

"So do you think little old Jack is ready then?"

"Touch him and I'll kill you."

"So you're saying you're stopping this? What about that little ex of yours? Daisy was it? I can destroy her if I want to. Oh but you don't care for that slit because she cheated. I guess it was the time when Mama didn't like sharing. But about the new one? Maya was it?"

"What the hell are you a stalker now too?"

"No I have sources."

"She's not my girlfriend."

"But there's no telling that she's special to you or you wouldn't react at all."

I swallow hard.

"I've heard of her. The daughter of Mary Crawford, the rich drunken woman. All I have to do is a little something and everything they care about is gone. Now you wouldn't want that would you? It's simple, your happiness or hers."

She's a monster. She knows very well I won't let Maya suffer because of me.

"Fine... Everything stays the same..." I mumble in defeat.

"Now that's a good boy! Now for the actual news, George is home."

"What do you mean by Dad is home?" I hiss coldly at her.

"Well it means I won't need you until he's gone, so rejoice."

I hate that man.

---

So once again Mom the bitch comes into this chapter but this time she comes to see him at school.

And what do you guys think about Cale's dad coming over.

How do you think he'll react to seeing him?

Will he be happy to finally see him again?

Or angry for leaving them behind and becoming his replacement?

Just a further depth into Cale's character and personality and why he grew up to become who he is.