I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Chpt 11]

Chapter 11 - Shot

I was sleeping very comfortably then someone flicked me in the ear.

"Dinner is done." Nile said.

"I'm too tired." I said.

"I don't care. Get up."

There's that rudeness like when I first met him.

I sat up. I'm still tired and all I want to do is sleep.

"If you sleep too long you're not going to be able to fall asleep tonight." He added.

I got off the bed.

Nile cocked his head at me.

"What?" I asked.

He moved my hair away from my neck. "Hey has - has that been hurting at all? Your bite mark."

"No, it's actually been fine."

"It looks . . . really red."

I rubbed my neck and shrugged.

Nile and I went to the dining room. There was one chair added to the table. Drake was eating with us tonight. He sat next to his brother. He wasn't too far away from where I sit. Probably 6 chairs down on the other side of me. I sat down at the table between Katie and Jordan like I always do. Nile sits down at the other end with Austin, Gracie, and Hazel. I don't know if these are assigned seats or if everyone just really sits in the same place every day.

Jordan was staring at me. I looked over and stared back at him.

"What?" I asked.

"Turn your head that way." He pointed to my right.

I turned my head to the right.

"Come with me." He said standing up.

"Why?"

"Do as you're told."

I stood up and went to go follow him. He stopped.

"Nile!" He yelled. Nile looked up to him and Jordan was moving his hand back and forth to tell him to come with.

Nile got up and ran over to us.

"Yes?" Nile said.

"Follow me." He said.

Nile looked at me trying to say what is this about with his eyes and all I did was shrug at him. Nile and I followed Jordan to a door and we went inside. It was an office. There were book shelves on each side of the wall and the desk in the middle of the room. It was old fashioned like the living room.

"What's this about?" Nile asked.

Jordan grabbed a hold of my chin and moved my head to the side looking at my neck. "Do you understand who bit her?" Jordan asked Nile.

He thought about it.

"The only one who can do this are those born from the Caliber tribe."

Nile realized something. "You don't think . . ."

Jordan nodded. "Those are the only two who are from that tribe." He let go of me and went over to the desk. He took a key out of his pocket and unlocked the desk drawer. He got out a little long box and took something out of it.

"You're going to give it to her?" Nile asked.

He nodded. "I think she'll be able to handle it."

"Are you sure about that?"

Jordan came over to me with a shot in his hand. "Give me your arm."

"What are you going to give me?" I said nervous.