I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Chpt 15]

Chapter 15 - Nightmare

Someone shook me and my eyes flew open.

"Kiara?" Nick said.

I looked up at him.

"Are you okay? You were screaming." He said.

I started crying.

That was a dream. It was all a dream. I thought it was real. I thought Nick was dead.

"Hey, why are you crying? Did you have a bad dream?" He said sitting next to me.

I didn't say anything.

Nick pulled me over to him and made me lay down. I put my head on his lap.

"Try to go back to bed." He said.

I don't think I can go back to bed. That dream was horrible. I don't even remember falling asleep. I'm glad it was all a dream. I don't ever want something like that to happen.

I was sleeping and then the phone rang. Nick stayed with me all night. I felt better that he did. I didn't mean for him to stay with me but I felt comfortable. I am probably like a 6 year old to him.

I felt Nick reach his arm over to pick the phone up.

"Hello?" He said still half asleep. "No, I'm up. What's going on? . . . Yeah that's fine. Okay, bye." He hung the phone up and set it down. I felt Nick put a hand on my head.

I didn't feel like getting up. I hardly slept last night. I rubbed my face and opened my eyes. The sun came in through the windows. It was morning already. I sat up still tired.

"Richard is coming over at one." Nick said.

I looked over at the clock. It was eleven. It doesn't even feel like eleven it feels like eight in the morning.

"You can sleep up stairs for a little longer." He said. "You didn't sleep that good last night. You kept waking up in the middle of the night."

I did? I don't remember. The only thing I remember is that one dream I had.

Nick got up. "I'm going to get ready. You can get some breakfast or whatever."

I nodded and Nick went upstairs. I got up and went over to my bag and got my cell phone out. I flipped it up. Ten new text messages. From who?

Shelby texted me nine times asking me why I didn't come in yesterday and why I'm not there today. I just texted her back saying I didn't feel well. She's going to get suspicious because I was fine the last time I saw her. Oh well, she'll believe me . . . hopefully. I looked at the tenth message I had. It was Jordan. Jordan . . . I can't even get away from him. I'd rather talk to him by phone then person actually. He asked me a question. 'Did you have a nightmare last night?'

What? How does he know I had a nightmare? That little stalker. I can't get away from him. I'll lie to him and then we'll see if he was actually stalking me. I put 'no.' While I waited for his reply I went in the kitchen to see what Nick had for breakfast. Probably not a lot. I looked in the fridge. No milk. Great. That eliminates half of everything on the list. I opened the freezer door. No waffles. He ate them all! I'll have toast. I went over to the bread box. No bread. Damn it Nick. When I come over you're suppose to go shopping. What the hell does that boy eat if he never goes shopping?

My phone vibrated in my hand. I opened it up.

'You're lying to me.'

Damn it. How does he know that? If he is stalking me I could press charges. I'm not joking. That's option D if I don't have anything else to get rid of him. But, I wouldn't send him to jail. Unless he sucked any of my blood than yeah that would be my best option. I don't know what to put. What do I say to him!?