I live with a vampire and his vampire servants [Chpt 26]

Chapter 26 - Wedding

"Kiara, come on! We gotta get you to the church before nine." Nile yelled from out of my room. 

It's Friday. Yep, that's right. The big day.  

I got my bag and walked out of my room. 

"You're going to be late." 

"No, I'm not. I told Autumn I would be there around nine. I never said I'd be on time." I said closing my door.  

"What time does the wedding start?" 

"Two. I have to go over and help set up with things. The reception is at, I think three."  

We walked down the hall. 

"Ha, you have to stay there for five hours before the wedding starts." He said mocking me. 

"Shut up . . . I won't be there the whole time. I have to go do some running around for Autumn."  

"Do you have your camera?"  

"Of course. I wouldn't leave without it. I have to capture the memories." 

I went downstairs with Nile. 

"I'll see you later." Jordan said before we went out the door. 

"Okay. See you." I said. 

Everything is back to normal. It's been more normal than it has ever been. I haven't seen any sight of blood for a while. That's a good sign. All the vampires here have been treating me good. I hated the fact that my dad sent me here but, now . . . I'm kind of glad he did.

"See you at two." Nile said. 

"Okay." I hopped down from the car and slammed the door.  

He drove away. I walked in the church. All of Autumn's and Nick's friends were helping out today at the church. Putting up different things and stuff. They also have others helping with setting up the reception. That's going to be held at Autumn's father's house. He has a huge backyard. That's what's so perfect about it.  

"Kiara."  

I looked over to my right. 

"You finally made it. Come over here and help me." Autumn said. 

I went over. 

"Okay, do me a favor and give this to Peter." She handed me a basket full of flowers.  

Isn't that supposed to go to a girl not a boy? You know, flower girl! 

"Peter is down the hall over there." She pointed to the hall that was closest to us. "The fourth room to your left. He has black hair."  

"Okay." I said and was about to walk away. 

"Oh and Kiara I have all your stuff ready for you in the room. Cindy will help you with your hair."  

"Okay." I said again.  

So who is Cindy? I don't know half of these people! The only ones I know are Nick's parents and Autumn's dad. I think Richard is coming. I still haven't seen him since that day he came over a long time ago, with blood on his shirt.  

I shivered at the thought of it. I put the thought aside and came to the fourth door on the left. The door was shut. I should probably knock before I walk in. I put my hand up to go knock. 

"Come in." They said. 

I didn't even knock yet. I walked in the room. A man in stood in front of the mirror. He had short black hair. That must be Peter. A girl ran across the room and the man turned around. I gasped slightly. His skin white as snow and his fangs showed. I looked over at the girl she was human.