Chapter - 10

Song Suggestion : Main hoon hero tera from hero

Arshita
(unedited Chapter. Forgive big mistakes please )

My heart thumped making me to just run away, leaving all of this. This man always made me feel terrible and that too in nice way.

" That word 'good' make me feel good."

Silence was harped badly and my head started to work louder.

You are not supposed to behave this way. I expect you to fire me. Every other boss would.

"How do I make it awkward for you each time? " He asked me and I turned agitated to say anything more.
" This is what makes me feel awkward, " I said quietly as he made himself more comfortable leaning in one of his desk as if trying to maintain the distance now.

" I shouted at you little before. You aren't angry? " I asked him moving closer as I wanted to smack his smiling face.

" Your beautiful face makes it difficult to get angry and your vulnerable attire makes me... like you. " He said it casually as if it was so simple.

This when said by Ronit made me happy and I started to swing onto the clouds of love.

But he..

He wanted for me to react and I couldn't come out of the misery I had just fallen. People love me and then they push me away.

My heart felt heavy and I started to hate this man more for making me feel it all over again.

The feeling of knowing yourself 'wanted' and 'beautiful'.

"Are you crying? " He asked quite concerned.

" Naa... " It was just a hum as I would burst any instant.

" Good! You are pretty like my sweet sister and I forgive her each time. So I forgive you. Is it okay with you? " He said sitting in the corner of his bed.

I collected myself turning away from him. I needed a full air in my lungs to pump out the lumps. I took in fresh air through my mouth and I felt better.

Rubbing my eyes, I thanked God to have not used any of eye makeup. Well I stopped using them long ago.

"Please stop cherishing your own beauty Arshita. I know you hear that a lot of times. " He sang cheerfully.