Chapter - 22

Unedited Chapter! Feel free to point out the mistakes.

Arshita

Humming, I put the clothes in the dryer only to be interrupted by Piya.

"Someone is so chirpy! " She commented. Her busts were placed in one of the stools of the kitchens which was pulled down by her to my washroom to give me company while I washed the piles of clothes.

" I am done being cranky. Chirpy is cool! " I replied happily again. Well toll now I didn't tell her how amazing night I had with him.

Oh! I loved it. I lived it.

One part which was going to make it awkward was that I slept with him in his bed after all we were tied in that dungeon like room. We played it till we got so bored and eyes drooped and asked us to sleep.

Should I tell her to get teased whole my my life?

Well I tell her every time, why not now?

" Tell me now! " She ordered straightening herself.

I shook my head and finding myself a small lamp table, I sat and gave her a dumb smile.

" I like you smiling but now I prefer you open your mouth more. " She said going so cranky.

" He took me to his farmhouse and we played a stupid game. And you know what I loved it. It was amazing. " I went on and on but stopped when her smile widened.

" Keep going Arshu! " She pressed NY cheeks and shook me.

" I liked being with him. I was happy Piya. " I admitted looking away.

" I know and now I am more happy because you finally accepted it. " She said.

" But what will people think? He is my boss. " I said biting my lips.

" Stop with your nonsense! You never cared about these things earlier. You're life, your choices. Fuck the world! " She swear.

" You are right. " I smiled thinking about it. Why we think over what people might say or think when they barely give a shit when we are in mess.

" So is Abeer being sensible man? " I asked biting my lips.

" Not much but he is at least talking to me normally. I am so very angry with him Arshita. " She said walking up to the washing machine and started tapping the top.

" Maybe he needs time. Just give him." I said it hesitantly. Piya could be do aggressive at times to snap me badly too.

" I know and I am trying to give it too but thus head, thus head suggest me to kick his balls. " He said ticking at her head.

" I get it. " I said going over to machine as it buzzed suggesting that it did its job.

" It's late. I must leave now. " She said pouting.

" I will walk you to the door. " I said rubbing my wet hands over my kurta.

" Meet you tomorrow and do your clothes. I will go! " She said stopping me and pointing towards the machine.