Bonus Chapter-1

Song suggestion: Back to you by Selena Gomez

Bonus chapter
(With lot of love.)

A Horror Story!

Arshita

"This is what happens. This is it. I knew it." I yelled at him and threw a pillow right at his face.

Of course he caught it in his ugly hands before it even touched his shameless grin.

"You're acting childish. And what happens Arshita?" He said coming towards me.

"That man change after marriage."

I grunt and walk to the other side of the bed. He roll his eyes at me and then just stare.

Where is 'baby?' I will do everything for you. Whatever you say. Just as you like. Blah..blah..

"Oh yeah. And with this you want to get away? Well done Armaan."

"It was an important meeting baby. I had to. And I.."

"Of course it was. I am fool to not not see the most important meeting call." I scoffed at him and he opened his mouth in defense but I glared him.

"I waited for two hours over there. Two fucking hours. You told me you would be home by six when I asked in the morning. What time is it?" I yelled at him again and looked at the wall clock.

It screamed three in the night. Great!

"Arshita you.."

"Shut up! You were supposed to come to that stupid place at nine. I was there by twelve. Oh! It's not two even. It's three. Damn!"

I glared him again.

My temper was touching skies and all the missing I had done for last week as he was busy in America to even talk to me properly created a mind blowing jam on my head.

He even missed the day celebration where our ishani said 'mama.'

Of course, why wouldn't he? She didn't say 'dada' at all. Otherwise he would run down to her even from America.

Well why would she call him 'dada'? His dada doesn't even have a time for us. All he needs is a night sex, good food and work. Sometimes Ishani though.

And me?

Oh well I am just a wife.

He has a secretary running around him. Disturbing us all the time.

What's that bitches name? Oh yeah, he calls her 'Nathasa this, Nathasa that. '

"Baby, slow down!" He said and laughed at me.