Chapter - 41

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to everyone!
Stay blessed! Stay healthy!

Love you all tons!❤️ 💕 😘

And guys MTH reached #16 in Romance. I am very happy.

Guys you need to comment and vote and make it stand high in the hotlist. ❤️

Arshita

I giggled as Armaan put on my six inch heel which didn't even fit him well and strutted funnily across the room.

"Get your ass down here babe!" He said flailing his hands and moving his legs.

I remained in the bed and laughed at him, feeding on my snacks.

" I am watching you dance. " I said and he began to twerk at me.

If there was a award to it, I was gaining him. He did it so well.

" Armaan why don't you wear my, that, umm, pink dress. Now. Make me laugh more. " I said and he moved more vigorously.

I laughed louder this time.

My phone rang and it was Navya this time. Today I talked to everyone in India counting from my mom to dad to chachu, dad 2 and Piya, except Navya.

" Navya! " I said to him.

" Oh no! " He skid the heels and jumped in the bed, and snatched the phone from my hand.

" What are we doing? I remember you wanted us to visit every city in the Switzerland, like this?" I said and he putting his head on my bare legs, hummed.

" Change in the plans! Now I wonder a far beautiful land then Switzerland! Your legs! " He said slowly moving his hand up my legs as he sat between it and leaned to kiss me.

" Another ride? " He asked opening the buttons of his shirt which I was wearing.

I clasped his hand and teasingly said," No rides! We had enough for two days. "

Ditching him in the bed, I hopped off the bed and strutted to the bathroom as I said," You are so demanding, huh?"

I was only in hus shirt and nothing else. He stared me then said, "You look great in my shirt but best wearing -"

He stopped and I waited for him to speak. I thought to water that thing just to make him happy.

"What?" I asked leaning on the bathroom door.

"Nothing. Wear nothing!" He whispered and licked his lips.

"And wander around naked? "

He shook his hand naughtily and mumbled," Just around me. "

I rolled my eyes and entered the bathroom. After filling the bathtub, I sat in it knowing we weren't going anywhere.

Little later, the lock of the door opened and he entered inside the bathroom.

" Ever heard of the word privacy? "