Chapter- 53

Intended to add more of events in this chapter but as I said yesterday that I would update today so here it is.

🎇 Happy Diwali 🎆

I slowly opened my eyes to the rush and noises outside the room. Sitting up, I rubbed my eyes and that's when my sense got back and I freaked.

Where is he?

He was angry at me.

A bit. But he was.

I got down my bed urgently, almost tumbling on my long lehga that I had from yesterday. Making the messed lehga, I slowly stood and made way outside the bedroom.

He went away because he was angry or got caught?

Or he just sneaked away?

I looked out and there wee people putting flowers and lights. Ronit was standing down and assisting the worker putting some lights. His eyes flickered towards me.

As I saw him, I turned around and stopped in my door. I understood now that I wasn't facing him.

I am not feeling anything like what I felt yesterday now.

I am not facing you.

"Good morning, Arshi! "

Oh shit!

I didn't turn around just closed my eyes.

" Yes. Good morning it is. If you may leave Mrs. Oberoi to me. "

Now I turned around in horror to spot Armaan give him a harsh look. Ronit took time to look at both of us. Mostly me. I think he hoped me speak up. I couldn't.

He slowly walked out but Armaan said again," Thank you for closing the door! "

Ronit sniggered before he returned again and closed the door. This stance of Armaan showed how angry he was with him and me.

What will he say to me now?

I am ready to hear him yell at me.

I looked at him and he didn't say other than," Good morning! " to which I didn't reply.

He looked around the room and went to the beside table and picked his phone. His eyes were swollen and I understood he didn't sleep at all.

What is he thinking?

" Armaan. " I called him.

He looked at me simply.

" I am sorry. " I said.

" You said that yesterday night Arshita. " He said.

Are you so angry Armaan ?

" You have forgiven me? " I asked him. He watched me and then began.

" Yesterday you said you want to marry me and you love me. And again all that happened was just a swing You got flowed. I understand that. " He said and came up to me.

Yes, I did.

He held my hand and said," It's tonight. Our marriage is tonight! You have this day to decide what and who. I know it's so hard and difficult for you. But it's you to decide. If that man keeps crossing you and you get diverted then it isn't good and will be unjust for three of us. " I noted the curtness in his voice.