Chapter - 37

Forgive for the mistakes I made in the names of the places or how it goes.

Tell me if you approved it or just disliked it.

I am open to any kind of criticism except hate.

Now, please, go ahead!

Arshita

We landed in Zurich, Switzerland an hour ago and were heading to Savoy Baur En Ville hotel which when Armaan told me I heard it 'Savo Barvill' as said so  to make him laugh at me like hell. We were sitting in some posh Audi series car and I moved away from him making faces.
He laughed again and coming closer leaned on my shoulder.

After a while, we reached the hotel and Armaan was checking in when I was busy admiring the beauty and grandness if the hotel.

" Let's go! " He said taking my hands and I just blinked at him.

Teasingly, he closed his eyes, scrunched his nose for few seconds then grinned.

Okay, that was cute.

"Great! Now we will take rest and then head to places." He announced as the room service closed the door courteously, smiling at us after keeping our luggage on the side table.

I looked around our grand suite glowing with lights and furniture and long curtain. It was so beautiful.

" I know it's grand. Something else could belittle it if you agree. How about we get fresh together, under shower and sleep in the cozy and warm bed?" He whispered in my ear, encircling his hands around me.

"High hopes! " I giggled.

" I live on that. " He chuckled.

" I go first. You follow after I get put of there. " I showed him my teeth and he dramatically fake cried and laughed.

Taking my losers, I headed to the Grand washroom and took enough time to appreciate the beauty and then bathed. After the long flight and sitting in the structure which felt like vibrating made my body sore, I really ain't a big fan of long air-journey, so the hot water worked real well fir me.

I came out of the bathroom, rinsing my hair. Armaan was laying on the centre of the bed with his hands folded and leg spread wide and head hanging. At the first glance, I couldn't figure he was actually asleep.

Giggling, I took out my phone and clicked my man sleeping funnily. Then I slowly crouched to him and with my head upside down, looked at his face. Maybe sensing me, he got shocked and his head shot up, but within another second he realised and jumped upon me.