Chapter - 43

Arshita

"How can you bring her here when you clearly know I am angry? " I yelled at him.

He walked across the bed and holding my head said," I didn't bring her. She came herself. She has Bussiness, Arshita. "

Great!

" Last time I checked she was sick and now she can follow you like she's pretty good headed woman. " I shouted and stomped to the sofa.

" What issues have we got? Look I am back and I am so happy to see you." He said and leaned to me to kiss.

"How could you take it lightly? I thought you cheated on me and then I explained myself against it, but now she is in my home. If you love her, go leave my room. " I said and pushed him.

" My room? " He chuckled.

How dare he?

It's nor funny.

" You declared to whole world that I am your wife so this is my room, my home. Okay, get out. "

" Arshita! "

" I am throwing vases if you don't leave the room now! " I yelled at him and he raised his hand in defence.

" It's night. I sleep here. Remember? " He said and came closer to me.

" She stays under this roof, you stay away from my room!" I declared and threw the vase just next to him.

He laughed a bit and said," You are acting childish. Baby talk to me! "

You are not supposed to laugh.

How may I punish you and make you feel guilty?

" That sickko is acting sick to gain your sympathy even after knowing we are married, alright we aren't but we are going to. " I said slowly this time and he moved his hand over his hair.

" I will ask her to leave tomorrow. Okay? " He asked and moved towards me.

I shook my head but stopped him and said," You hurt me! You put her above me. So get out if my room for now! "

Reaching over to him, I palmed his chest to push him out of the room.

" Arshita! " He said and engulfed me a tight bear hug.

I angrily punched him but he didn't shook a bit and led me to the bed and began to kiss me.

" Let me go! " I shouted.

" Everyone is sleeping! Shush! " He said and leaned again.

" I missed you. I missed the touch. And you are asking me to leave the room? " He whispered in my ear as he was hovering over me and had my hand pinned.

" Kiss me! " He said and crashed his lips to me. I kissed him back but I don't know why tears dropped from my eyes.

" Why are you crying? " He wiped the tears and asked me in horror.