Chapter - 29

Unedited Chapter!
Feel free to point out the mistakes!

Unedited Chapter! Feel free to point out the mistakes!

Arshita

"Mom! " I said as slowly and as lovingly I could.

" From how long it has been going on?" She asked me holding my hands.

" You will not believe but there is nothing more that happened then him saying that he loves me and me only liking him. " I said.

" He was talking about staying at nights with you?" Mom asked without any expression. I couldn't understand if she was angry with me.

" Yes we did twice but we only talked about each other, casually. " I said.

" Okay. Anything else I should know? " She asked me putting her hand on my cheek. She wasn't angry!

" Nothing mom. I will tell you if there is something else. " I said though I faltered because I was hiding important thing. Ronit, of course.

" Go to sleep. Raunak told you about it. So tomorrow we will show you the photographs. " She said and smiled at me.

I got goosebumps at the thought, trying to keep calm I smiling and nodded.

She walked to the door and said," And if you like him so much then I will get Anant see your choice first."

I smiled at her. They were so into getting me married as I was twenty eight, and by my age many of my classmates got married and had kids already, but I wanted to just live alone for little more time.

••

"Who is this guy?" I asked chachu looking at the picture just next to the folder nominated for me.

He looked and furrowed, then said, "I don't really know. But if you are interested in him I will Google him for you. "

Seriously?

I looked at him pouting while he laughed." Do I look this single to you then I am not. "

" Oh! " He teased adding," Are you talking about Armaan Oberoi? "

I looked away sighing and when my eyes went to one photograph," See his long nose? Rejected already. "

" Fine. " Chachu took the photograph and threw it under the desk rack,"This photograph guys pictures on the Internet!"

I was looking at the picture of one of guys when bhaiya called me telling that dad was finally home. Well it meant the start of the meeting thing with the guys I had the pictures on my hand, but I wanted to hug him tight.