Chapter - 11

Song Suggestion: Are abhi to party suru hui h

Beware! Extremely unedited chapter.

Arshita

Deep in my heart that painful pang forced me to get away from these people who laughed and loved each other. They say your rays spreads around. And so my negative rays would make these happy people sad I thought.

Go away!

He was standing with her sister when I reached to him, "Sir I need to go."

Smiling brightly he led me away from her and said, " Not now. You will stand beside me when I surprise Navya."

"I am not feeling well. " I tried to put up good excuse while he frowned and passed me the glass of juice picking it from the table beside us.

"That's why I want you to stay. When she gets free from them we will present her surprise." He said and again like hundredth time he made me feel valued.

I stood there, stranger not ready to mix with the people as they make me feel low in terms of happiness. I glanced at Navya who looked extremely beautiful in her pink gown with face that had a bright smile.

"What's going in your head? " familiar voice ran through my ears and I snapped at him.

" Nothing. " I said bored.

" Trust me I don't talk shit! You can tell me. " He said looking at the people around him wearing expensive things.

I looked at myself to get much low when I heard him," you are looking damn beautiful. "

He winked.

His tight jawline glistened and when his fingers scratched the tip of his nose, I fell. I fell all over again.

" Everyone is happy here. " I found myself speaking to hear a light chuckle.

This is serious Mr. Ceo.

He faced me and then started," Look at her! That lady in black saree. What you see in her face now? "

I glared him and smiled wider," look at her and tell what you see Arshita. " This was quite commanding.

Turning my gaze towards that lady I found a smile dancing on her lips and her attire spoke of money. Of course, she looked happy.

" She looks Happy. " I commented looking away from from him and the lady.

He chuckled," You haven't seen properly. Look at her properly and you will find she don't have peace. "

I looked at him before watching her again. How do I know when I had never seen or talked to her?
" I can't tell anything because I don't know her. "