Chapter - 17

Unedited Chapter!
Please forgive my mistakes!

Arshita

He gentlemanly picked the flares of my dress that was sweeping the ground few seconds ago after he opened the freaking Audi's shinning black door to let me in, he had no idea how I shivered watching my own leg show up through the parting of the dress but he proved me wrong by glancing me and passing his lips shut and giving a appreciating smile.

I looked down and tried to make myself comfortable with the uncomfortable surrounding or to be exact, people.

He walked and sat beside me slipping in from the other side of the door. My side view gave me the look on his face. A light smile was dancing on them as they twitched and turned towards me. I went little down to look at his perfect fitting black formals.

Should I properly watch him?

Will it look so.. desperate?

I mechanically turned my head on the other side thinking it was he who asked for a date, not me.

Car was pulling away from my lanes and it went to become so awkward to me.

My boss?

I mean boss..

I wanted to clutch the lock on my head and pull it but I wasn't going to show I was pure mad girl.

" You are looking gorgeous Arshita! " I heard his miraculously musical voice that strangely trembled my ears for a second.

I looked at him, meeting his shinning brown orbs when he added " Really very gorgeous! "

We shared a eye to eye look for so long and it was him who said it again to make it more awkward," With that pink thing in your cheeks you make it hard to prop anymore words to praise it!"

I gulped looking away and nervously moving on my seat. What was I supposed to say to that?

Thank you? No.

Normal people do such stuff and I am sure I'm a freak!

" You should get comfortable with compliments! " he said and I watched the space with the sarcastic look.

It wasn't compliment at all. Appropriate word was flattery.

" Thank you so much sir! " I said to him.

" Well for now leave that reference when I am being so friendly with you." He chuckled and I furrowed my brows together.

" You are still my boss." I said it anyway.

" Remember we are on a date? " He amazed me and I dumb watched him as if I had no idea of something like this.

I shook my head muttering," Dinner date! "

" Yeah! " He encouraged and I returned the kind smile succeeding the long silence. I knew how much he try to make it normal for me, it wasn't going to be normal at all due to the several valid points, one him being my boss.