Chapter - 21

Arshita

"When I was small I was so, so scared of darkness. " I said walking ahead of him through the long trees in the garden.

" And now? " He asked.

" I don't. I don't get scared of night and I can walk alone here. " I said looking around. There was enough moonlight to let us see the surrounding.

I kept on walking through the muddy path leading to the inside of the grooves. It was attracting me because I never looked this way at them, I mean I never looked at them through moonlight.

I smiled and looked behind me. I scanned, I literally scanned everywhere for him as if he must be hiding in the twigs on the ground.

Where are you?

"Sir?! " I called urgently, retreating from where I stood.

I can't see.

I am alone.

" Armaan Sir! Armaan. " I yelled again to get get no answer.

I started to run upon the twigs making sounds as in some paranormal or scary movies.

" Where the hell are you, Armaan? " I yelled again standing at the spot as I heard the rustle of the trees.

" Show up! Armaan show up!" I yelled moving over my heels looking all around me.

"Whatever it is, I don't like the bit if it. I....ahhhhh...leave me... Ahh..Leave me.. Let go of me..." I began to yell louder as someone caught my waist and took me up in the air. I flung my legs in every direction yelling for help.

The person took me behind the tree and palmed my mouth, holding against me against the tree.

You.

It's you.

Angrily, I kicked him aiming for his groin but I missed and hit his thighs instead.

"Ouch! Almost missed!" He cried.

" What do you think of yourself?! " I yelled again.

He put his finger on my lips shushing me smiling idiotically.

" That ruthless king has sent his whole army to take you away from me again princess Arshita. I don't know what to do to get away with you, love, say something love"

What the hell is it now?

"I can't live without you my princess. Oh princess! You are the love of my life. Say something, love! " He again started to say slowly in a old fashioned way.

Wait!

Was he, really, acting?

I giggled before joining in his silly yet interesting game.

" Oh my love! The man from the unlikeliest of all places who now keeps The Princess in his heart, I ask you to take me far from here. " I said giggling in between.