Chapter - 39

Arshita

Arshita

"Your capacity is the size of a peanut, baby. Quit it!" He said to me, laughing as he took another shot of tequila and gulped it down in a single go.

We were sitting on the stool of the club of the Bern now and I started the competition of tequila shots which he wasn't accepting.

" Wait! I think that's your capacity and you don't wanna show it to me. If not, prove it! " I challenged him.

He grinned and said," We are hear to enjoy not drink so much and find our self on the floor or our guards will have to drag us away. Agree?! " He smartly hit away with it.

Out of revenge, I picked up the shot to drink but he grabbed my hand.

"No! " He said and keeping the tequila on the counter, made me to stand up and lead us to the dancing floor.

" One dance? " He asked.

" This is club. You just dance. " I laughed and started to move on the floor. The music was loud and just passed past my head though I enjoyed the tune.

" You know what?" I said flailing my hands.

"What? "

" You are the only man to bring your wife in such a short dance and let her dance like this, slut-illy . " I said as I moved more sexily , just to show to him.

" Just don't use that word. And you are with me and I won't let someone eye you. " He said holding my waist and moving with me.

" Possessive. "

" Not as much as you are. " He teased me,kissing my neck and biting on it.

" Really? "

I looked around as he slowly wetted my neck and fanned it.

" Well I am kissing you. React to it than pondering things. " He complained.

" Am I more possessive? " I asked him again.

" Remenber Miss. Ahuja? How much your were pouting?!" He teased.

"Alright, alright. As if you will let me dance with someone else. " I said.

" I will because I trust you. I won't get angry unless the man you are dancing with is a ultimate douche! " He exclaimed in my ear.