Chapter - 44

Arshita

Arshita

Piya used to say that I was the one very strong and brave but she was wrong. I didn't have the dare to go to the woman's face and call her bitch! Right on her face, making her go red in embarrassment.

"Bitch! Stay away from Armaan or someone's got to shove your ass out! And yeah, wait! That would be us. Sicko! " That's her exact words.

Yeah, that's what she did to Riya, for me. I was talking to her in my office when Riya came in only to get a good welcome notes by Piya. Neither she acknowledged her, nor acted nicely for a single second, and whole she did this I was watching her dumb and pleading to stop.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?! Bitch! I love him and I will see to how long he stays with her. Hasn't he already chucked her wishes for his best friend and that's me. Just wait and watch! "

Well that kind of bravery I had now! That my mouth was stuck hard with the super glue. Earlier I was worse to not mind my mouth and now I thought if I had a mouth to take a stand for myself. So at the very end, I said dangerously to Riya.

"I know what's loneliness and the felling of being in dark is but do you have to search for a light in a occupied room? Armaan is doing his part as he think you are a friend, just don't push me to make him think over it again. Leave us alone and stop the game!"

She stared me and then grunted.

" As if I care to what you are saying! "

With this she strutted out of the room and then I wondered why she came to my office in the first place. That remained mystery.

I looked at Piya who shook her head and said," Who said she isn't sick and normal? She definitely is and someone needs to put her to track. "

" If I don't underestimate myself. I am getting mad. " I pouted at her.

" Listen! Tell that fucking man straight and let him hear to what I recorded. " Piya moved her phone in front of my eyes, proudly.

I understood.

I palmed my mouth and said," How could you be this genius?"

"Ah!You know I am the baddest bitch of all. I take care to shit the mouths that contradict me. "

She raised her collar and I laughed at her. Grabbing the phone, I smiled at it and said," I can't wait to get rid of her."

"You shouldn't! "

" I am going. "

I said and turned instantly.