Chapter - 45

Arshita

Arshita

Navya took her things and walked towards her room while Armaan continued to tease her for her clothes and make up and jewellery.

"Why are you making her sad? It's her wedding dress! " I stood up and shouted at him, mostly because of the anger. I wasn't talking to him but I said it anyway.

" So does my view matter to her so much?! I didn't know. " He said and standing up headed in her direction.

" If anything more left to ruin her heart, do that. " I said to his back.

He came closer to me quite happily but stopped as I said," I am pissed at you," and went away.

Great!

Well, he wasn't that happy, not about Navya's marriage but something else which he wasn't telling me, and I couldn't ask him that either as I was angry at him to talk things lovingly.

I followed him and he turned to our bedroom and as he did, he winked at me.

" I am having lot of work to do!" He said as he picked his file and sat on the chair.

" What about your PA? Isn't she helping? " I taunted him.

" You chose her. " He said, amused.

" Yes I did. I didn't know you would like her company as well! As you liked Riya's! " I said sarcastically.

He went dumb and I watch he'd the colour of his face change. How I was enjoying to tease him on Riya and His new PA.

" Don't talk about her! " He simply said and buried his head in the file.

You realise that we aren't loving each other for last three days?

" You didn't listen to me when I said she was a bitch! " I said aloud.

He looked up and said," Do I need to say all that again? "

Not really but..

" I am sorry?! Because of me you would have been in problem? She almost succeeded to hurt you? Arshita I accept I was wrong and I am sorry."

Yeah, he said it hundred of times and I didn't know what I wanted from him to get to normal.

But where is the amused man who dealt with me differently?

"If you could forgive me and talk to me properly, it would be great." He said and waited for me to speak.

I didn't speak but stared at his structure.

Was he angry with me too?

About her?

I bit my lips. By her I didn't mean Riya but Priyanka, his dead wife. While we were arguing about things I said, "You got to listen to everyone, even your dead wife, except me. Why did you propose me if you weren't into it whole?"