Under The Moon

The sun set across the large body of water turning it into a violet abyss of darkened ocean. The sand was still warm and glittered in the fading light. The sound of the waves thrashing in the ocean winds were very settling alongside the soft voice of Canada as he walked alongside his snowy haired companion.

"Look at that sun!" Prussia said excitedly. 

"Mhm it's really pretty."

"Let's stop here." Prussia said pointing at a log in the sand.

   Canada nodded and sat in the sand underneath Prussia as he sat on the log. The small maple leaf was surprised when he caught Prussia looking down at him with a soft expression. He was so use to the man's dramatic faces. But this time there was no huge grin or stand out brow. Just soft, kind, crimson eyes with a light moon struck smile. 

"Prussia?" Canada said nodding to the side.

"You know, I never noticed that your eyes look like the violet sunset in the water." 

   Canada's face instantly grew red, he could hear nothing but the waves and his heart. He held his hand over his chest trying to breath from the atmosphere. He looked down closing his eyes tightly trying to calm his fluttering heart. However Prussia slipped his hands through Canada's hair and moved his face back up so they were only a few inches away from each other. 

"Don't look away after I said that! I love them!" Prussia laughed.

   Canada's eyes sparkled in the lighting of the moon and stars that slowly overruled the sun. Prussia was taken back by the boys freckled sweet face then before he could breath the face before him moved swiftly and he could feel warm trembling lips against his. The two toppled over the log and into the sand. Prussia did not try to get up, instead he held Canada closer keeping his mouth where it was. After a long warm moment they pulled away from each other.

"Prussia.... I'm sor-"

   Prussia put his hand over the Canadians face and pulled him in one more time for a more predicted kiss. He let go and brushed his hands through the blonds hair to reveal his red face. 

"I'm not sorry." Prussia snickered. 

   Canada reached back down kissing him with more confidence and the two fell into each other's arms melting into the moonlit beach.

******************************************************

   Later that night the two returned to the house and had started drinking and eating some pizza. They were sitting in front of the TV with mustaches plastered to it. 

"Rosa! Drink!" Prussia called out as the mustache hit a woman's face. "Teehee where did you learn this game?"

   Canada's drunk face looked up confused. "Y'know..... I dunno??" 

"You don't know?? Well this is tragic! We need to get to the bottom of this!"

   Canada took off his glasses and placed them on the table before looking back up at the Prussian. 

"Right now?" He asked cutely.

   Prussia's face went a bit pink before he stammered. "Um nope, not now, whenever is cool."

"Okay that's good, cause I'm comfy now." He said nuzzling closer to the paler male.

   Prussia's face grew redder but he moved his arm around the younger country pulling him in closer. "So am I." He agreed.

"Terry. Drink." Canada giggled before taking a sip.

"You sound like you are getting tired." Prussia laughed.

"Noooo, my drink is tired not me." The drunk boy said peering into his glass.

"Uhoh, I think it's time for bed." 

"No we are comfy."

"It will be comfy in your bed." He promised.

"Noooooo." Canada whined.

"Oh definitely bed time." 

   The tall male stood up and looked down at the sleepy man who was acting like a child. 

"Come on."

"Nope."

   Prussia rolled his eyes then leaned down throwing the boy in his arms. He adjusted him with a little toss and the canadian let out a small wee of excitement. He princess carried him up the stairs and back to his room. He swung the door open with his foot and proceeded to slowly drop him onto the bed. He let go and slowly stood up, he took a step back to leave but the young blond sat up unsteadily. He flailed an arm to catch Prussia's shirt and tugged on it. 

"Where are you going?" He asked with dough eyes.

"I'm just going to my room." The silverette said trying to push the boy back down.

   Canada's face grew frustrated and it slightly shocked the Prussian. The maple scented boy reached out aggressively and pulled the other male into the bed with him.

"No, don't. Stay here."

"Don't stay here?" Prussia played.

"No!! Please stay here!" Canada whined.

"Only because you asked so nicely." He smiled.

   Canada moved over and the Prussian crawled under the duvet with the boy.

"You gonna sleep in your clothes?" Prussia said tugging at the Blue jays t-shirt the boy wore.

"I can't even nude." He sighed.

"You can't even nude? Maybe you shouldn't have done 6 shots of tequila?"

"Shhhh, don't tell my brother!" He cried. "He might kill you!" 

"Kill me?"

"That would be awful!" 

"He can't kill someone as awesome as me!" 

    Matthew curled up onto Gilbert's chest listening to his heartbeat and sighing calmly.

"Promise?"

   Prussia laughed and placed a hand in the others hair rushing his fingers through it.

"I promise." He paused and looked at the boys hair. "This is so soft! How do you do it?!"

"Pantene." 

   The two began to laugh together over the cliche and then settled back down again.

"I can't wait to see the rest of your country." Prussia said changing the mood.

"It's like huuuuge...... It'll take a long time to see it all."

"Well then lets take our time."

    Prussia kissed the boys forehead causing him to look up with bright happy eyes. He rolled onto his tummy and pulled himself up.

"What's up?" Prussia asked.

"Try again." Canada asked nicely.

"Oh?" He kissed his cheek. "Here?"

"Nooo."

"No? how about." Then his nose. "Here?"

"Noooooo." 

"Well how about-" He kissed all over the boys face causing him to laugh. "Here, here? there? here, here?"

"Nooooooooo, Prussia."

"Well I can't find it! You gotta show me!" 

"Here!" Canada said leaning to touch lips.

"Oh!" He said kissing back. "theeere." 

   Prussia pulled away and pet the boys hair having him lay back on his chest.

"Alright, now shut up and sleep."

   Canada let out a happy huff and sighed. "Okay bossy."