Chapter 4 - Surprises

• Dedicated to Awesome People

Chap. 4

I did my homework and sat down thinking deeply about lots of stuff. I tried to Phone Oliver or Ellie but neither of them replied. I felt alone and I started to worry. I was about to call again when I recieved a text from an unknown number. I wondered who was that and where did they get my number. but I opened the text anyway. it was so weird, something like murder notes 'cause it was from an unknown person but still not 'murder'.

Or was it...?

From:Unknown
 look into your backpack. go to what you'll find's home.

a riddle huh? well, that person ucked at riddles to start with. but it reminded me of those Movies where someone finds notes everywhere and it leads them to their death. That person really sucked at writing riddles. I licked my lips which were dry now from the nervousness. I felt the adrinaline rushing through me as I pictured all the scenarios of how this could End. Good god I was somehow scared! what if someone was going to kill me for real?! 'but who would duuh.' I thought then brushed the thought off. I mean, who would like to murder a person like me? Right?

I grabbed my backpack and opened it. I found a used cup of a milk shake. hmmm... let's see, it's not any cup. it's got a penguin on it. it's the cup of my favorite café down the road.

'go to where what you'll find's home place.' that meant the café, right?

I examined it carefully. wait, there was something written inside 'Don't hesitate, you won't get killed.' again what the hell is that? 'you won't get killed' seriously? with a note like that? I definitely will. but I was dying of curiosity so I got into a pair of jeans and a while T-shirt and decided to go out and face my destiny.

I walked down the road. I wasn't going to drive this little distance.also the weather was so beautiful. I found the café and headed towards it. I was near the door when I felt a strong hand on my mouth and another wrapping a blindfold on my eyes. I tried to scream but I couldn't. someone carried me. I felt deadly scared right then. my heart was beating like a train. was someone really trying to murder me? I was Too young to die!! 

after moving for a little while, I felt myself being released and placed on the ground. quietness surrounded me...

"you can remove the blindfold now." I heared someone say. the voice was very familiar. but who?

when I removed the blindfold and looked around, all I could see was black. there was dead silence. I tried to sense for any movement or hear any noise but nothing...

"Shit am I blind or what!! is anyone here?!" I yelled then I heared a supressed laugh.

suddenly, three things happened at the same time. it all happened so fast;

All The Lights went on,

Something fell from the ceiling with a huge boom sound and I was covered in Glittered stuff and decorations,

A bunch of people screamed "SURPRISE".

All of these happened all at once that it startled the hell out of me. I felt like I was going to faint any minute, for I was overwhelmed totally. I began to look around, trying to take in what's happening. and then I understood the whole situation.

I Looked around and I Absolutely Loved what I saw. I was inside the café, there were balloons and decorations everywhere and a Great benner that stated 'Happy Birthday Sam'. there was a large table for food and there also was juice, Coke and too many other kinds of drinks. there was a Huge Chocolate Cake with strawberries decorating it. It was my favorite. I could hear myself squealing. and I was pretty sure I was griining like an idiot right now.

I turned back to the people. there was Oliver, Elena, My Mom, a whole lot of my other friends and school mates. then I saw someone who I was pretty shocked as I wondered how they even got him there: Tyler... I Was going to ask them later.