Chapter 8 - Peace And Fears

Dedicated To My Best Friend Ever @MartinaMichel5 For Loving Tyler So much lol :D

Chap.8

The rest of the ride was quiet. we headed to McDonald's and grabbed some food a while ago. I was closing my eyes and I was so lost with the music from my headphones until a familiar scent hit my nostrils.

Hmm... smells like... could it be?

My eyes shot open and I looked out of the window. the sight of blue and the clear sky a bit far made my insides jump with joy.

"Are we going to the sea shore?" I asked the boy beside me as I grinned like an idiot.

"Yup." he said simply, popping the P. "But not anywhere at the sea shore."

"what do you mean 'not anywhere'" I tilted my head to the side.

He smirked "You'll see."

That's intresting, I think...

This guy was so weird... what the hell was he up to?

finally the car stopped. he got out of the car and opened the door to the passenger seat for me. I grabbed my food bag then got out and started walking but I found myself almost tripping on the floor.

Shit. It's sand. WITH ROCKS!!

yeah, you guessed right. I have problems against walking on sandy or rocky surfaces. let alone BOTH.

I felt an arm being wrapped around my waist keeping me from falling over my face. I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks as I untangled myself from him and stood back up.

so, that was how I didn't kiss the floor yet, huh...

"Next time be careful." He said coldly and I nodded. I was startled at his tone.

was that guy bipolar or something? he was the one who brought me here.

"follow me" he said with a smirk. I started following him carefully. avoiding and dodging the rocks and the sand that kept on swallowing and stabbing my feet. after a while, it was just a rocky surface.

"We're here." he said with still no emotion in his voice.

Oh Finally...

I looked in front of me and my jaw dropped. I was pretty sure that my gasp was audiable.

"What do you think?" he asked with a smile. it was the first time I have seen him smile. this wasn't a forced smile, not a sad smile, not a smirk. this was Genuine. and just saying, his smile was beautiful.

"Oh my god, Tyler this is... Beautiful." I whispered the last word and just stood there. taking in the whole scene.

we were standing on something like a cliff but not as high as a real one. I hadn't even noticed we were going up. The sight from here was breathtaking. the cold breeze brushed against my cheeks. the sky looked so beautiful and clear. the sea air with it's remarkable scent hit my nostrils relaxing my whole body. the sight of the blue sea looked so beautiful and the sound of seaguls going home echoed through the horizon as the waves of the sea kept on crushing against eachother below us.

In brief, it was just beautiful.

I stood there speechless until he finally spoke "you know, you're the first person I ever brought here." I smiled at this as he continued "this is my special place." I noticed that his tone was somehow losing emotion again. "I come here whenever I feel sad or depressed. My mom used to take me here whenever we..." he never finished, he was looking at the sky with an emotionless expression. I wasn't sure but I think I saw something crossing his eyes, though I never knew what it exactly was.