Chapter 11 - Weekend Jerkface Style

Chap. 11

Here I was. Out in the rain, Completely soaked, Smelling like an Orange And with, from all people, Mr. Jerkface.

Well, a very messed up Jerkface.

you all might be wondering how on the earth did I end up like this?

It all had started This morning...

I Woke up at 12:00 Pm. completely irritated for no reason. well, talk about mood swings. although it was a beautiful day. I Mean, a Saturday, Clear sky, Sunny weather and all that. who wouldn't like to go out for some fresh air and meet up with friends?

But who didn't even have 'Friends' to meet up with?

Me.

I tried to get out of the bed getting into a battle with the sheets till i finally was about to win and get out. but then my feet got tangled again with the arms of the barbaric monster I call my blanket. and Bam! I Fell on my face kissing the floor.

Very Skillful, Sam.

after I had finally managed to get up and head to the bathroom, I went into the shower after I brushed my teeth. I turned on the warm water and got in. letting it wash all the tiredness away.

I applied shampoo and grabbed the soap when three things had happened really quickly...

My clumsy hand somehow caused the soap to slip to the floor of the shower.

I bent down to find it while closing my eyes because of all the shampoo on my head.

I slipped and my right foot stepped on the soap and BAM! I Fell on my back.

Just Perfect.

"Argh..." I groaned then tried to get up and failing miserably. I kept trying till I finally managed to stand up, rinse and get out.

I dried myself then went into my room. I got into some comfy clothes then sat on my bed.

I opened my laptop and then started to check my Facebook. an idea popped into my head and I clicked the Search button then typed a list popped out from the search box and my eyes stopped at the name I meant to type.

Tyler Matthews - 113 Mutual friends. 

wow, he knew a lot of people already. I though to myself.

I've never really Facebook-stalked anyone before. but just think about it, That arrogant-cold-mysterious-but-yummy creature. I Thought that maybe, I could find out some stuff about him since he's been going all secretive about anything that involved his life. and whenever I asked I knew I would never get answers. so, I decided to test my luck and clicked the link hoping I could know any little bit about him, his family, or maybe his life before our school.

did I just say 'find out any little bit'? oh, how wrong I was.

Did I really expect him to give away anything on Facebook while he barely gave away his name in normal life?

I mean, look at this...what the hell?

The cover picture was a big black banner with small text on it. it said 'Go away, Stalker'

Very welcoming, Matthews. I thought to myself sarcastically.

the profile picture was a blank black picture as well. and he never wrote ANYTHING in his info. and I mean ANYTHING. everything was empty. that was creepy, wow. he even never wrote the town he lived in. I left the page feeling irritated.